Injuries in profile?

I would like to see some of the other injuries other people have suffered at the hands of their Euc riding careers.We put our location ,wheels and riding distance on our profile. Maybe substantial injuries that have busted or lacerated something could go on the profile.?A poll would be even more awesome and could be fed back to manufacturers but i,m not sure we would get enough numbers that are  statistically relevant to draw data from.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daley1 said:

I would like to see some of the other injuries other people have suffered at the hands of their Euc riding careers.We put our location ,wheels and riding distance on our profile. Maybe substantial injuries that have busted or lacerated something could go on the profile.?A poll would be even more awesome and could be fed back to manufacturers but i,m not sure we would get enough numbers that are  statistically relevant to draw data from.

I see nothing wrong with polls or threads where users share experiences on injuries--it's wise to know the risks involved in what you're getting into and I see no reason to hide that side of the coin--, but including them in one's profile so they feature in every post by every user, alongside where they live and which wheel(s) they ride is a bit much...

Imagine if accidents were featured that way in car, motocross or BMX forums...or knitting, cooking or penile enlargement sites :efee612b4b:

Here are a few threads that should give you a broad enough picture:

The bottom line is: there are risks involved like in any other activity. Some things are under your control, others aren't, but what is up to you are the precautions you take to prevent injuries, chiefly cautious/sensible riding and gearing up :)

• Like 1