DarknessBot support/trouble shooting?

Blicky Te⚡️la

In my understanding iPhones offload apps at some time after the screen goes dark, and that there’s nothing an app developer can do about that.

But there is a thread specific for DarknessBot where the developer is actively responding. If you don’t get better replies here, you might want to read or ask there.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:51 AM, General Principle said:

I have a newer 18XL an IPhone 10x max

i have yet to be able to keep the app from disconnecting/reconnecting the entire ride.

help.

Hello again! :)
I'm think you have a hardware problem with BT on EUC.  

You have the same problems with KS app, so this is not only DB issue. And you already trying with another iPhone - so, this is not iPhone or system settings (Usually system not make so strong problems to connecting).

- I strongly recommended you to find any other EUC in your location (Boston, I supposed?) and trying to connect via DB on your phone.  If it will keeping connection successfully, my decision, unfortunately is right.  
- Or you can try another test -  find any man with Androi, install and try EUC World app on it.
I hope you can do it.

I know several users with the same problem as yours, but it's not so global. I mean - not so many users have this problem to think it's app global problem. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:58 AM, december11 said:

Hello again! :)
I'm think you have a hardware problem with BT on EUC.  

You have the same problems with KS app, so this is not only DB issue. And you already trying with another iPhone - so, this is not iPhone or system settings (Usually system not make so strong problems to connecting).

- I strongly recommended you to find any other EUC in your location (Boston, I supposed?) and trying to connect via DB on your phone.  If it will keeping connection successfully, my decision, unfortunately is right.  
- Or you can try another test -  find any man with Androi, install and try EUC World app on it.
I hope you can do it.

I know several users with the same problem as yours, but it's not so global. I mean - not so many users have this problem to think it's app global problem. 

I loved the app, which is why I paid for the upgrade. I’m just frustrated that I haven’t been able to figure this out yet

Seems you have wheel firmware 1.3, you might get better BT with version 2.0
KS pulled the update during CNY not to have to support when on leave, try again with KS app or with Darknessbot.