Bought a set of 4 rated for 44 psi (yellow indicator will pop at 35 supposedly). Pumped it up to 40psi, and the green indicator is still showing after some valve cap jockeying so as far as I can tell they work as advertised. 

It fits the Tesla no problem, and I’d anticipate that any angled valve stem similar to it you should have no clearance problems. They add about a centimeter and a half of length. 

It obviously won’t fit the mten3 or any other unicycle without a perpendicular valve stem. Sad, but I expected this.

I can tell already it’s going to put my OCD brain at ease! No more guesswork!

19101966-5A3B-4927-95D6-AED3262CEE18.jpeg

22 hours ago, Denny Paul said:

Bought a set of 4 rated for 44 psi (yellow indicator will pop at 35 supposedly). Pumped it up to 40psi, and the green indicator is still showing after some valve cap jockeying so as far as I can tell they work as advertised. 

It fits the Tesla no problem, and I’d anticipate that any angled valve stem similar to it you should have no clearance problems. They add about a centimeter and a half of length. 

It obviously won’t fit the mten3 or any other unicycle without a perpendicular valve stem. Sad, but I expected this.

I can tell already it’s going to put my OCD brain at ease! No more guesswork!

Nice. I needed a slightly tighter tolerance. It may seem trivial, but with the chart I created above I can target 35 psi and be alerted at 32psi using the 40 psi cap. I agree that it's can eliminate a lot of guessing and unnecessary inflating. Happy and safe riding!

I'm not from the US and I tried to find these from Aliexpress and the best I could find was some rated for 36 PSI. Finally after much searching I found a single seller on ebay with all the different pressures, maybe someone else will find this useful: https://www.ebay.com/itm/143329753520

You can probably ask him to do a combination (2 x 40 + 2 x 42, etc.).

Edited by Joao Campos
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:21 AM, Freewheeler said:

Nice. I needed a slightly tighter tolerance. It may seem trivial, but with the chart I created above I can target 35 psi and be alerted at 32psi using the 40 psi cap. I agree that it's can eliminate a lot of guessing and unnecessary inflating. Happy and safe riding!

I'd suggest carefully checking wheel to valve clearance. I've taken off all my valves because on some of my wheels the valve cap catches and the wheel instantly stops. 

• Like 2