KS16X goes FLYING for a Root Beer!

Preston Palmer

28 minutes ago, Preston Palmer said:

No joke, i've gotten hooked on putting this in the back seat of my airplane!  I flew up here for a root beer and hill test!  So fun! 

You've got an airplane 😊

Where you going to ride that in the sky 😁

• Like 1

The only friend that's halfway interested in these wheels has a helicopter and mentioned getting one and taking them to Pigeon Forge, TN to go squirt around on, it'd beat renting a car for sure.   Hmm, I just got my 2nd wheel, I'll have to hit him up:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Preston Palmer said:

No joke, i've gotten hooked on putting this in the back seat of my airplane!  I flew up here for a root beer and hill test!  So fun! 

Excellent video! Now I’m really jealous!  :crying:

56 minutes ago, RetroThruster said:

The only friend that's halfway interested in these wheels has a helicopter and mentioned getting one and taking them to Pigeon Forge, TN to go squirt around on, it'd beat renting a car for sure.   Hmm, I just got my 2nd wheel, I'll have to hit him up:)

56 minutes ago, RetroThruster said:

I would definitely hit him up if his helicopter has the room for both you and 2 wheels.  My previous helicopters did not have back seats so flying a passenger around along with multiple wheels would have proved difficult in the cockpit plus a bit unsafe. 

2 hours ago, RetroThruster said:

Absolutely.  I'm getting all my aviation friends hooked.  These are SO darn fun!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Excellent video! Now I’m really jealous!  :crying:

I would definitely hit him up if his helicopter has the room for both you and 2 wheels.  My previous helicopters did not have back seats so flying a passenger around along with multiple wheels would have proved difficult in the cockpit plus a bit unsafe. 

Yeah, it's an R44 so no worries.  We've flown in to Pigeon Forge a few times but never had a car, his mom owns a cabin there now so we could make a weekend of it, hell, I'd almost buy him a wheel just to go:)

2 minutes ago, RetroThruster said:

Yeah, it's an R44 so no worries.  We've flown in to Pigeon Forge a few times but never had a car, his mom owns a cabin there now so we could make a weekend of it, hell, I'd almost buy him a wheel just to go:)

Plenty of room in a 44 for a few wheels! Have a blast and post some photos from the adventure!

• Like 2