V10F lifespan

Waverider216

I was curious myself. So I looked on Darknessbot to see the highest mileage on a V10 as of today and with registered Darknessbot users the highest is in 97 place . ( 2578 miles , 4148 kilometers). 

The V8 has been around longer and are sprinkled at the top ( 7600 miles). My concern is that the Z10 has been around for less time than the V10 and have several in the 4,000 area. 

I have heard that the InMotion app is better than the KS and GW apps so fewer people might wonder into using the Darknessbot app if they have an InMotion product. 

Disclosure: I am not a fan of theV10. Although they do ride nice. 

Many users here on forum report on V10F 6000+ Km. Tire replacement is around 2000+ Km or more is PSI (bar) afected.Battery degeadation is not hudge (if you charge smart) all is about you weight and style how and where you use V10F. 

Edited by DjPanJan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just over 5300+KM after 3 months. Only issues to report are cracked pedals. No battery deg. Haven't replaced the tire yet either. Solid wheel for the most part.

Edited by tumbla.jr
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, gon2fast said:

3300 miles on my V10. Just ordered a new tire and tube today. stock pedals failed around 2000 miles. battery tops out at 88%. 

When was the last time you took the battery down lower than 5%. My v5f wouldn't charge past 85%. I rode until the wheel practically shut off then charged it overnight. I checked darknessbot and the inmotion app and to my surprise it was completely charged. Whatever range I lost was back. Haven't had any issues with it since.