KingSong 16S needs new wheel rim

Adam Rinder

Unfortunately, my wheel took a 150m tumble down a pretty steep hill... amazingly, this wheel takes a punishment and still rides.

My wheel rim is bent and needs to be replaced... any ideas for where I can source replacement parts?

Any guidance would be appreciated. I'd love to revive this rig!

• Like 1

You need a new motor.

Where did you buy the wheel from? ewheels certainly has spare parts, but I don't know if they'll sell you a motor if you didn't buy the wheel from them. But it can never hurt to ask (if you didn't buy from ewheels in the first place).

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Before needing to order a new motor, try bending it back with a bench vice and other tools. If that doesn't work, look around for people with old wheels / old 16" motors that they might be willing to sell the rim from

pics? how bad is it need to see if you are able to salvage it because you can't buy just a rim it is a part of the motor, so you would need to replace the entire motor.. I'm not aware of anywhere that sells 16S motors so you would need to see if you could find a dealer that could get in contact with KS and see if they can ship a motor, unfortunately that would be quite expensive...