v5f vs v5f+

poster123

battery will be the only indication.. though if youve owned a lot of wheels you can tell by the km you get on a charge ive had both and its very noticeable when it starts to throttle you, but yea v5f+ was a limited time thing absolutely identical to the v5f save for higher capacity cells so looking at the actual battery is your only indication as proof... where did you get it from? freemotionshop are the only ones im aware of who are currently selling the v5f+ and i can confirm the ones theyre selling are the + edition so if you got it from them on ebay, walmart, or their website it is the + model

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poster123 said:

Yes, I got it from freemotion on ebay, so it must be v5f+. Thank you! 

yes indeed :)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ddolik said:

Hi, can you drive the InMotion V5F during rain? (heavy rain included)? 

it is the most waterproofed EUC there is.. board and batteries fully protected from rain.. if you have no damage to it and you dont lay it on its side it should be perfectly good in any rain.. for over a year i rode mine in all sorts of heavy rain, though now i use a rain cover because it just makes me feel better lol, they can fold up and fit in a pocket and theyll totally waterproof any wheel

29 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

I asked my IM Contact, Anthony, about the V5F+, if they're still making this model, he said the last production was quite some time back. It would be interesting to open up with these FM V5F+ to see if the battery pack indeed has the 460Wh label on it.  

i havent opened up my new one since i havent had a reason to yet, but its pretty plain to see from the distance compared to the regular v5f (the one i got from you) and the v5f+ i got from freemotion, i get approx 10 km more out of the + model.. average ~23 km vs ~32 km same conditions same exact ride and fighting the tiltback the whole time as usual.. once i have to change the tube i will get a pic of the battery

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

I asked my IM Contact, Anthony, about the V5F+, if they're still making this model, he said the last production was quite some time back. It would be interesting to open up with these FM V5F+ to see if the battery pack indeed has the 460Wh label on it.  

I believe the V5F+ purchase from you was the beginning our friendship. :cheers:

49035798221_ab4f96e283_b.jpg

• Like 2