Gotway mten3 or inmotion v8

skautas2003

which one you choose as second wheel?

I see there is mten3 2019 version 84V 512 wh and 800w motor and with similar parameters inmotion v8 which one you would buy as addition to Ks16x?

Depending mostly why you want to buy a second wheel in the first place. But making a bunch of assumptions, a second to an 18” wheel I might’ve said V8, but for a 16X I’m inclined to say Mten.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skautas2003 said:

which one you choose as second wheel?

I see there is mten3 2019 version 84V 512 wh and 800w motor and with similar parameters inmotion v8 which one you would buy as addition to Ks16x?

I was going to ask the same question, I too have the 16x and feel like it's big and fast enough to do just about anything, the only thing I think that I'm missing is a small lightweight wheel that's easily portable and fun to ride in confined areas, the mten3 is the direction I'm leaning.

You already have a 16'... Why would you buy another inferior 16'? The answer is obvious.

I plan to buy an MTen3 because of it's size. It looks perfect for hiding in a backpack. :)

Edited by atdlzpae