Monster V3 2400WH range test

Bri

I just got my new Monster V3 on Saturday and I already have 173 miles on it in three days. I came from a Kingsong 18L so I wanted something with more range. My first ride I only got 50 miles out of it and I was a little disappointed. Granted that ride was at 20 to 30 mph with hills and carving basically enjoying my new wheel.  Fully geared I’m about 185lbs. 

I did a second range test today. This time I tried to keep my speed between 15 20mph to see what kind of range I could get. I had 70 miles before dropping below 20% battery. Stopped at 75.4 but could have squeezed out a few more and got at least 80 miles. Not bad on one charge but I will never go this slow again to get this kind of range!

I’m very happy with my new purchase. The seat is back ordered and I can’t wait to try this wheel seated especially when on long rides!  Compared to my Kingsong it’s so smooth and quiet. I still luv my 18L and think I’ll keep it for now to ride in the rain and shorter rides. Cheers!

Edited by Bri
  • Like 2

121km on one charge and still 20% battery is really solid, damn :O 

That sounds awesome. Thats actually the next wheel i want. I want to do the modded one with 100v and still 2400wh battery because greed. I have the XL which i love but Id dying to try the monster. After that i'll get my nippy 16 inch power wheel to balance it all out. But right now, i want to go bigger, as my XL feels small and light enough to do anything with. 

Seage,

We are thinking alike.  I’m thinking the Nikola 100volt 1845 would be a great wheel to complete my collection. But maybe if I’m patient the new cells will be in the Nikola and I will have a better reason to get that third wheel!  

Edited by Bri
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, seage said:

121km on one charge and still 20% battery is really solid, damn :O 

That sounds awesome. Thats actually the next wheel i want. I want to do the modded one with 100v and still 2400wh battery because greed. I have the XL which i love but Id dying to try the monster. After that i'll get my nippy 16 inch power wheel to balance it all out. But right now, i want to go bigger, as my XL feels small and light enough to do anything with. 

Why don't you save a bit more and buy the monster 3108wh😬😬

£1,883.51 | 2019 Gotway Monster v3 22inch Electric unicycle 100V 1845WH/3108WH 2500W motor carbon black Bluetooth Speaker 21700 battery cell
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/luLdNiS4

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stephen said:

Why don't you save a bit more and buy the monster 3108wh😬😬

£1,883.51 | 2019 Gotway Monster v3 22inch Electric unicycle 100V 1845WH/3108WH 2500W motor carbon black Bluetooth Speaker 21700 battery cell
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/luLdNiS4

Bro, wat? They're using the new cells already? :O Geeeeeez........ 

Does gotway recognize their mod like they do with the other mod that was being sent out?

• Like 1