Funny, Rude or interesting things said to you while riding?

Blicky Te⚡️la

20 hours ago, Mono said:

The funniest I had was an old lady when I was practicing "outward" one-footed riding, like when the left foot stands on the right pedal (and hence the right foot without a pedal to stand on), like

She was approaching me with question marks in her eyes and I started to explain that this is an electric unicycle etc etc and she goes: yes, I know, but why are you standing on it in such a strange way?

Hahaha

Just been out for my 5am ride and had to ride through a huge pack of students stood in the middle of the main road for some reason. Thankfully there was a path through them. One guy just shouted "that is the coolest fucking thing I have ever seen" :efee6b18f3:

One rather lovely looking girl just went "oh my god.....give me a piggy back home plleeaasseeeee"....which I would love to have obliged. But the thought of me with a girl on my back, surrounded by a couple of dozen students, attempting to start off, and keep stepping off again, would have made me look much less cool than that guy thought I was :efee612b4b:

• Like 3

Guest PogArt Artur
On 9/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, stephen said:

I was filming with my insta 360 on the selfie stick and a guy said is that how you control it with that stick 🤔🤔 i said no that's the camera ,,, he said where,,,   i just zoomed off👋👋

It's funny you've mentioned that, because just yesterday I were showing some videos for my friends at work, there was your too 😋

One of them asked me,how you recording from distance?

I said you hold the stick with the camera attatched at its end - he went what stick?

Then I had to pin point the shadow made by the stick to make my friend believe THERE IS THE STICK 🤣🤣🤣

Lol 😋

PS.; I have a week holiday at the end of the month (beginning of Oct.) Peter mentioned possible meeting? 

Edited by PogArt Artur

I am a quite newbie with Kingsong 14D and riding for 100km (62,5 miles).

I was chased by a local gangsta in one of the central parks of Ankara, Turkey. He was drunk I guess and he tried to understand what the device is, which universe the device came from and how it works. In the meantime, we was running after me yelling some unpleasant sentences like “What the freak is goin on” etc. I was able to run away (or wheel away) but my nerves kicked in and I got some wobbles.

I was wheeling after twilight and I switched off the colorful lights not to get lots of attention. Even with that I am awarded with public attention and except for the unpleasant situation I am getting praises.

• Like 2