Buying euc from wheel tech or intelligent walking store?

KiNgKoNg

On 7/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, Gundars Balodis said:

I ordered my KS from Inteligent walking store on monday and am friday I was already making my first attempts to ride it:)

Looks like mine will arrive around the 24th.  Intelligent Walking Store finally shipped it.  They are sending UPS as requested and it is only taking a few days to get here but it took from 26th July until yesterday to ship something that they said was in stock.  A week later they said it was already in Canada.  Obviously not.  So assuming it arrives as scheduled it will be 31 days.  For me that is ok as I allowed 35.

1 minute ago, Traveller said:

Looks like mine will arrive around the 24th.  Intelligent Walking Store finally shipped it.  They are sending UPS as requested and it is only taking a few days to get here but it took from 26th July until yesterday to ship something that they said was in stock.  A week later they said it was already in Canada.  Obviously not.  So assuming it arrives as scheduled it will be 31 days.  For me that is ok as I allowed 35.

while they do have it in stock it would not be feasible to send out every package one at a time.. i believe that once they have enough orders they send them all at once thats how they are able to do free shipping when if you were to send it to china it would cost hundreds of dollars.. ive had things that shipped out literally that same day and things that shipped out three weeks later all depends on what it is and what method they are using as well as some luck because you never really know

Ok.  That may be it.  As you say shipping is very cheap.  Note - for some reason I can't edit my post but the order date was 24th June not July.

3 minutes ago, Traveller said:

Ok.  That may be it.  As you say shipping is very cheap.  Note - for some reason I can't edit my post but the order date was 24th June not July.

its because youre a newb here.. i assumed as much, didnt think you were a time traveler xD

Im still on my vacation guys and keep on searching and researching where to buy my first euc i just saw a 1859wh msx from intelligent walking store???? Is it ok to buy modified euc or its not worth it???? I still have have august 10 until i can decide where and what to order my first euc. Thanks guys for the insights and ideas. :)

Be careful with Intelligent walking store.  Not sure where you are shipping to, however the advert said no import duties however I was stung with import duties to Canada.  Not too much as value declared pretty low but not too happy about it.  Really happy with the wheels though.  

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

Be careful with Intelligent walking store.  Not sure where you are shipping to, however the advert said no import duties however I was stung with import duties to Canada.  Not too much as value declared pretty low but not too happy about it.  Really happy with the wheels though.  

this is completely out of their control.. even if the value declared is ten bucks they select packages at random and can check them and charge you while going through customs.. takes all of ten seconds to look up the value of something online.. for EUC's it hasnt personally happened to me ever, but it has happened for various other things over the years i actually disputed it once and got my money back lol, it was for a darth vader collectible helmet and i told them it was a bike helmet so tax exempt, they refunded me at the customs office :P

I wanted to order there as well, but I decided not to, because I am afraid that I will not get any service or warranty after the purchase.

The only thing that made me think was that a shipment from an EU warehouse (Spain) would definitely not have been subject to customs or VAT.

10 hours ago, Rywokast said:

this is completely out of their control.. even if the value declared is ten bucks they select packages at random and can check them and charge you while going through customs.. takes all of ten seconds to look up the value of something online.. for EUC's it hasnt personally happened to me ever, but it has happened for various other things over the years i actually disputed it once and got my money back lol, it was for a darth vader collectible helmet and i told them it was a bike helmet so tax exempt, they refunded me at the customs office :P

Yes but the advert says "no tax to US, EU, CA, etc" .  They need to take this off the add as it is false.  They have not paid any import duty and won't.  USA may be duty free for a personal import but not to Canada.  If they were up front about it they wouldn't get as many sales that is why.  If the duty is calculated at the full amount, which it could be, the buyer will cop a large bill and probably would have been much better buying locally.

4 hours ago, Traveller said:

Yes but the advert says "no tax to US, EU, CA, etc" .  They need to take this off the add as it is false.  They have not paid any import duty and won't.  USA may be duty free for a personal import but not to Canada.  If they were up front about it they wouldn't get as many sales that is why.  If the duty is calculated at the full amount, which it could be, the buyer will cop a large bill and probably would have been much better buying locally.

oh yea they bullshit all the time because they know nobody can do anything about it

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Is msx plus (84v 1856wh) is ok to purchase??? I saw it on intelligent walking store and i think its a good deal. I still have 6 days to decide what and where to buy. 😊

im not aware of anyone who has one yet but no reason it shouldnt be.. just an MSX with an additional 256 Wh battery, and from what ive heard very safe from someone who knows exactly what theyre doing with an additional bms so it should be great.. not much extra space in the MSX so thats all they could fit, its slightly heavier than the 1600 of course but wont be that noticeable as the MSX is already very heavy lol.. i decided to go for the 2100 wh nikola for even moar range :lol:

Edited by Rywokast

1 minute ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Yeah that is why i was thinking if msx plus is better... because of the range.

it isnt much but if you have any inkling that you might want it then go for it.. have you looked at all at the nikola? all of the first batch issues are out of the way now everyone who rides it seems to really love it.. plus you can get 2100 wh which will be 244 wh more than even the MSX plus.. quite a bit more expensive though

4 minutes ago, KiNgKoNg said:

do you think the new batch nikola past issues are out and its ok to buy??? 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:29 AM, Rywokast said:

all of the first batch issues are out of the way now everyone who rides it seems to really love it

I also did not hear anything about issues anymore!

6 hours ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Yeah i just check it and it looks promising... i think its better than my previous plan which is the msx 84v plus, do you think the new batch nikola past issues are out and its ok to buy??? 

well i should hope so as i bought one lol,, yes

Its been a month now since i keep on searching and doing my research... reading some discussion from forums what wheel to buy as for range and stability good thing our friend@Rywokast give me some insight about nikola. I did my reaserch about nikola and boom there is a 2100wh OMG it fits my need as I will travel 44km going to work i think its more like a personal tesla car. 😉 so today is the day that i order my chosen wheel for me whic is the nikola 84v 2100wh. It is expensive though but it will give the range i need. Now I am waiting and crossing my finger. 😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Its been a month now since i keep on searching and doing my research... reading some discussion from forums what wheel to buy as for range and stability good thing our friend@Rywokast give me some insight about nikola. I did my reaserch about nikola and boom there is a 2100wh OMG it fits my need as I will travel 44km going to work i think its more like a personal tesla car. 😉 so today is the day that i order my chosen wheel for me whic is the nikola 84v 2100wh. It is expensive though but it will give the range i need. Now I am waiting and crossing my finger. 😁

awesome, congrats :) good choice

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys i got my wheels just now. I order nikola plus 84v 2100wh on august 9 at wheel tech store and it came august 22 only 13 days waiting time! As in wow! And wheel tech gave me a free 2 fast charger.... 😎😎😎🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍 thanks to mr. Jacopo Lim really good seller. Salute. Now my new adventure begins and im excited! 😎 and by the way where can i install my gotway app??? Or what app should i use?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Hello guys i got my wheels just now. I order nikola plus 84v 2100wh on august 9 at wheel tech store and it came august 22 only 13 days waiting time! As in wow! And wheel tech gave me a free 2 fast charger.... 😎😎😎🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍 thanks to mr. Jacopo Lim really good seller. Salute. Now my new adventure begins and im excited! 😎 and by the way where can i install my gotway app??? Or what app should i use?

very nice,, my nikola plus took months lmao.. but thats not their fault it was a pre order first of all and then they had the whole board fiasco which delayed it that much longer.. but you can just use the app in the respective app store on your phone just type gotway its the one thats a blue "GW" on a black background and has like a 2 star rating lmao

33 minutes ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Ok thanks goin to install now.... been practicing now how to ride my new euc but damn it was heavy! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

next only to the monster haha

• Like 1