Buying euc from wheel tech or intelligent walking store?

KiNgKoNg

Hello to all EUC fans out there. I am having a hard time choosing where to order the gotway msx between wheel tech or intelligent walking store. Both have a good reputation but im not sure if both delivery time frame is true both of them says 10 to 15 days delivery. I need some advise about any experience buying on both seller in aliexpress.

Thank you again for the support.

tbh its more of a roll of the dice.. shipping takes as long as it takes, look at the reviews to gather an average time frame a lot of people usually comment.... but its a case by case thing,, they only send shipments every so often you may get lucky and get it sent out right away, you might get unlucky and get it sent out a week later.. theyre all pretty much the same shipping time unless you pay extra, slowest UPS usually and customs can take a day, or take a week never know.. for me, ive had every wheel ive ordered from ali to me within three weeks.. but i think to the eu it could take a bit longer

7 hours ago, caravela said:

www.kingsong . pl

Thanks for the link.... but i only see kingsong product.

Maybe i will order msx to intelligent walking store next week or ill wait till singles day for a much cheaper price????  but for now i will keep searching for trusted seller on ali express.

Edited by KiNgKoNg
Asking another question

I ordered from Intelligent walking store on 26th June or there abouts.  Took 8 days to receive a tracking number (just before order gets cancelled by ali) and still shows on tracking as awaiting pickup.  I feel better based on Rywokast's comments as I am in Canada also.  I have a hard deadline as travelling in an RV so won't be around if it doesn't arrive in time.  Intelligent walking store says don't worry it will be here.  Not yet convinced however I will let you know when it gets here.

22 hours ago, KiNgKoNg said:

I need some advise about any experience buying on both seller in aliexpress.

You can use google to find reports here by typing

site:forum.electricunicycle.org your search term

and get experiences posted here from our members regarding these shops.

Afair grenn fashion teavelling shop always had a good reputation, but lately messed up with some customers. From wheel tech i can't really recall anything ..

Edited by Chriull

Thanks for the inputs guys. Now im a bit confident to order in intelligent walking store it is more cheaper than wheel tech. And about the delivery time i think it depends on the location. @Gundars may i know where is your location so i have an idea about the delivery time frame. 😁

1 minute ago, Fidgety Spinner said:

Green Tech lists the MSX 84V 1600Wh at US$1,365.

I'm eyeing it but the price looks too good to be true?

thats because it is lol... its 1625 USD

7 minutes ago, Fidgety Spinner said:

Maybe it's just for me. And it's US$1,344 now LOL

MSX.jpg

what kind of BS is this... i just changed my country to malaysia and it went down to the 1300... free shipping my ass lol, when i put my country it goes back up to 1600 :crying: then yea, thats the price for 1600 Wh

2 minutes ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

It’s got no battery at that price my friend.  Look closer 0 wh :) 

The listing must differ by region. Mine clearly says 1600WH in the title and the description.

This what I see: 

Battery:1600WH
2019 Newest Gotway Msuper X 1600WH

Just now, Fidgety Spinner said:

The listing must differ by region. Mine clearly says 1600WH in the title and the description.

This what I see: 

Battery:1600WH
2019 Newest Gotway Msuper X 1600WH

lots of times they have a listing with a bunch of different options like this one.. but the listing you posted is exclusively the 1600 Wh MSX

Just now, Fidgety Spinner said:

TANSTAAFL :roflmao:

haha... get on it! now i want to move to malaysia lol

20 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

haha... get on it! now i want to move to malaysia lol

You win some, you lose some LOL.

Gonna give my barely--month-old V8 some more love before an upgrade as I know I'm already getting cocky on this thing; the MSX would just get to my head and lead me right into the school of hard knocks.

• Like 1

haha probably a good idea.. might kill yourself on an MSX if you have only been on an EUC a month

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KiNgKoNg said:

@Gundars may i know where is your location so i have an idea about the delivery time frame.

Germany, wheel came from warehause in Spain, price is simply unbeatable, no dealer in EU offers that, they all are to greedy;)

10 minutes ago, Gundars Balodis said:

no dealer in EU offers that, they all are to greedy;)

Yeah they are all too greedy ... like their government mandating that they charge you 20% VAT on top the price. VAT which you didn't pay on aliexpress ...

16 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

like their government mandating that they charge you 20% VAT on top the price. VAT which you didn't pay on aliexpress

Chinese have to make profit to, shipping, maintaining their online store and so on, and of course to put something in their pocket to, Guided by all mentioned and the price for which I bought it, I dare to assume that it directly from manufacturer  the wholesale price is something about 1000, while it is sold for 2200 and more, so, yes, they are greedy IMHO.

3 hours ago, Gundars Balodis said:

Chinese have to make profit to, shipping, maintaining their online store and so on, and of course to put something in their pocket to, Guided by all mentioned and the price for which I bought it, I dare to assume that it directly from manufacturer  the wholesale price is something about 1000, while it is sold for 2200 and more, so, yes, they are greedy IMHO.

LOL.

It's clear you don't run a business where products are being sold. What would you consider a normal sales prices for something that costs 1000 in wholesale? 1400?

21 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

It's clear you don't run a business where products are being sold. What would you consider a normal sales prices for something that costs 1000 in wholesale? 1400?

I don't run any business, if that's the question, but no, not 1400, if I would be able to find that wheel for 1800, for example, I would buy it, but 2200 it's a bit to much.