gon2fast

Have You Found Any Interesting Items While Riding?

Last week I found a twenty dollar bill and what appeared to be a electric crack pipe (probably  a vape rig, lol).

I guess not, lol.

Since having been wheeling for the past years, I consistently find beautiful scenery on many trails that I wouldn't have otherwise found if not for wheeling. Wheeling has opened up a whole new world to me. Now my wife and I consider it our regular hobby. I also have made friends with a bunch of squirrels and blue jay birds in Golden Gate Park. I have yet found any money or jewelries. However, I do consider my finds--becoming friends with a lot of little animals--are treasures in their own rights.

True. I was at Cane Creek Regional Park earlier this week and rode up on an area where multiple squirrels were flying out of a knee high bush. I have also hosted multiple bugs in my mouth and eyes, lol.

I found a quarter on a park bench... I'll am richer now... This may be just the beginning...:clap3:

I found a $10 bill on the ground once.

last week I found a cap on the ground..:efee612b4b:

I found a spot where a couple of fellas were paragliding from a cliff , or ridge on the lake. Incredible to watch!