Best place to order from (U.K based)?

First of all, hello....I'm new here :)

I'm looking to buy my first ever EUC and am concerned about after sales service. I have been looking on Segway/Ninebots official U.K site and at the moment they have the S2 for what seems like a reasonable £450 ($568 appx) but after looking on their Facebook page and seeing the number of complaints about customer service, I'm really put off spending money with them. My only hope would be that any problems arising with a new one, are common issues that can potentially be fixed by myself?

The trouble is, that the S2 seems like an ideal starter EUC? I'm sort of confident I'll pick it up quickly (based on the fact I can ride a traditional unicycle...even though that doesn't make sense really :) ) and really want to get one as soon as possible.

I was looking at the marketplace on Facebook, as eBay u.k doesn't have anything at the moment, but it is the big question of trusting somebody random off there with no feedback whatsoever. There was actually a King Song on the Facebook marketplace that I liked the look of.

Any fellow Brits here recommend anywhere? And am I right in looking at the S2 Ninebot as a good starting point? Cheers

Speedyfeet if in the UK (or possibly Europe) and want full dealer support.

Any of the dealers on Ali/Gearbest if you want a much better price, can wait 2 months for delivery and are happy to risk virtually zero support.

The Inmotion V5F is a good starter wheel. Or V8/V10 if you can afford it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Planemo said:

Speedyfeet if in the UK (or possibly Europe) and want full dealer support.

Any of the dealers on Ali/Gearbest if you want a much better price, can wait 2 months for delivery and are happy to risk virtually zero support.

The Inmotion V5F is a good starter wheel. Or V8/V10 if you can afford it.

Appreciate that...cheers. Sadly they are out of stock of the V5F so I've registered for stock updates with them :)