The floor protectors?

Guest PogArt Artur

5 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

At my beginner's stage I have no idea what's the riding experience at all ;)

I'm appreciate your kind words regarding my Dalmatian wheel Mike.

Everyone have a good laugh, I don't mind  ;)

It will work for my needs  ;)

You can laugh at mine too ,i wrapped it in carpet underlay my girlfreind said I'm like ali barber lol😁

Here's my first hour but then something clicks and i was off ,, with arms waving lol

Still the same day

2nd day big open space on grass was the best, i felt safe ..i can't believe i did all this with no protection:shock2:

I followed most my days riding and my girlfreind followed me to 😂😂

38 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Just in time for sunset! No wind? Damn I got killed in the wind today. :roflmao:

Haha yes i save the MSX for the slushy poopy part because I know it can handle it better than the Ninebot.

Well I am barrel shaped or turtle shaped. Helps with head on winds😏, not so much for side winds 🙄

Or so I keep telling myself :w00t2:

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

You can laugh at mine too ,i wrapped it in carpet underlay my girlfreind said I'm like ali barber lol😁

Here's my first hour but then something clicks and i was off ,, with arms waving lol

Still the same day

2nd day big open space on grass was the best, i felt safe ..i can't believe i did all this with no protection:shock2:

I followed most my days riding and my girlfreind followed me to 😂😂

Thanks for sharing!

It seems like you were born to be an superhuman lol  ;)

You've quickly had picked the basic skills up!

I'm not recording anything, usually my wife is out when I'm trying not to kill myself  ;)

I can tell, it's best to go out where you've got plenty of space...

Anyway everyone is advising to go out, and I know it too  ;)

But I'm not rushing up, I'm a bit busy with unsuitable working hours, the painting, training, and EUC learning curve  ;)

Just waiting for a day off and a bit improved weather.

But to be honest, the way I've started my first steps suits me well.

The point is, that I wish I could stand on my own on the wheel,and learn the very basic skill just to be able to set off and go without immediate falling off the wheel.

Actually this is nearly the stage I am now.

Yes,I still have to use the support to get on the wheel, but I'm managing to ride a bit freely.

I think it'll be enough to set off on field of grass to improve the riding technique.

I'm crap getting on the wheel yet ;)

You've mentioned your "carpet" idea, I just have shown my Dalmatian to my wife...

Yeah, I know,that she knows I'm not an intelligent man ;), but I don't want to know what her poker face meant, while watching my Dalmatian ... 

hahahaaa  ;)

Divorce is on it's way, lol ;)

I've nearly forgotten - first of all we have to get married  ;)

Thanks again for keen words and video sharing Stephen ;)

7 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

Thanks for sharing!

It seems like you were born to be an superhuman lol  ;)

You've quickly had picked the basic skills up!

I'm not recording anything, usually my wife is out when I'm trying not to kill myself  ;)

I can tell, it's best to go out where you've got plenty of space...

Anyway everyone is advising to go out, and I know it too  ;)

But I'm not rushing up, I'm a bit busy with unsuitable working hours, the painting, training, and EUC learning curve  ;)

Just waiting for a day off and a bit improved weather.

But to be honest, the way I've started my first steps suits me well.

The point is, that I wish I could stand on my own on the wheel,and learn the very basic skill just to be able to set off and go without immediate falling off the wheel.

Actually this is nearly the stage I am now.

Yes,I still have to use the support to get on the wheel, but I'm managing to ride a bit freely.

I think it'll be enough to set off on field of grass to improve the riding technique.

I'm crap getting on the wheel yet ;)

You've mentioned your "carpet" idea, I just have shown my Dalmatian to my wife...

Yeah, I know,that she knows I'm not an intelligent man ;), but I don't want to know what her poker face meant, while watching my Dalmatian ... 

hahahaaa  ;)

Divorce is on it's way, lol ;)

I've nearly forgotten - first of all we have to get married  ;)

Thanks again for keen words and video sharing Stephen ;)

I just step on the euc i don't even do that very smoothly yet tbh , a little bit of speed is best to starting to ride it's like riding a bike , faster and you balance on a bike better ,slow down and the bike starts to wobble more . Same principle to begin with,  grass is hard to ride on unless it's really flat i learnt in a cricket pitch it was super flat so made it super easy for learning and felt safe and more confident , 

Once you ride the stopping, going slow, stepping on will be easier 😊

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, stephen said:

I just step on the euc i don't even do that very smoothly yet tbh , a little bit of speed is best to starting to ride it's like riding a bike , faster and you balance on a bike better ,slow down and the bike starts to wobble more . Same principle to begin with,  grass is hard to ride on unless it's really flat i learnt in a cricket pitch it was super flat so made it super easy for learning and felt safe and more confident , 

Once you ride the stopping, going slow, stepping on will be easier 😊

I'm hoping for  ;)

I used to jogging back home after shifts, but it's very tiring to jog after full shift duty, yet, with the backpack topped up to 8kg.

I can do it, but sometimes you've got the feelings that it will kill you one day  ;)

I did walking too.

But it takes about 50min one way, it's 4 miles.

It's very boring ...

You walking,walking,walking... if you know I mean  ;)

I were looking for some solution, to make commuting enjoyable.

I think I've found it :)

I can go out too, for photography journeys around the area  ;)

Cheers Stephen.

16 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I just have shown my Dalmatian to my wife...

hahahaaa  ;)

:roflmao:

6 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I did walking too.

But it takes about 50min one way, it's 4 miles.

It's very boring ...

You walking,walking,walking... if you know I mean  ;)

You only THINK walking is boring now.  Wait until you can ride that wheel, then one day you have to walk for some reason.  OH MY GOD! does walking suddenly feel SOOOOOOOO boring, and SOOOOO  SLOOOOOOOW!.:D

Don't worry about one leg starts; learn how to ride first, use objects to help you re-mount, get some miles under your belt.  Later you can add one leg mounts to your riding.  I think I had 3-400km of riding before I decided to learn one foot starts.

By the way.  Take those stupid dots off your leg pads, they will only catch on your trousers making things awkward and possibly dangerous. Your focus right now should be learning to ride the wheel, as it is, and as you are (with protection of course).  Stop trying to reinvent the EUC learning process, with dalmatian dots, magnetic ankles, and ski poles, and God knows what else you are imagining for the future.  Get outside, get on, and ride.;)

Ps, I'm old, unfit, I learn slowly, and my tyre pressure was insanely high, but I was riding by day three. 

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, Smoother said:

You only THINK walking is boring now.  Wait until you can ride that wheel, then one day you have to walk for some reason.  OH MY GOD! does walking suddenly feel SOOOOOOOO boring, and SOOOOO  SLOOOOOOOW!.:D

Don't worry about one leg starts; learn how to ride first, use objects to help you re-mount, get some miles under your belt.  Later you can add one leg mounts to your riding.  I think I had 3-400km of riding before I decided to learn one foot starts.

By the way.  Take those stupid dots off your leg pads, they will only catch on your trousers making things awkward and possibly dangerous. Your focus right now should be learning to ride the wheel, as it is, and as you are (with protection of course).  Stop trying to reinvent the EUC learning process, with dalmatian dots, magnetic ankles, and ski poles, and God knows what else you are imagining for the future.  Get outside, get on, and ride.;)

Ps, I'm old, unfit, I learn slowly, and my tyre pressure was insanely high, but I was riding by day three. 

Don't dare ever again call my dots STUPID !!! ;)

Unless.., I'll found you ;) and you'll have to agree to Death Race Challenge!!!

Hahahaaaa :)

Btw, I've checked the Biggleswade town, it's lovely place!

The more eager I'll come over ;)

Smoother... - don't you see I'm doing anything I can to avoid going out?

;)

I'm interior rider, and let it be this way please ;)

Best regards my friend ;)

49 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Smoother... - don't you see I'm doing anything I can to avoid going out?

;)

I'm interior rider, and let it be this way please ;)

I want to see you wheeling around some of those parks that @stephen rides in his videos.  Biggleswade has nothing like that.  If I'm not wrong, Bradford has canals too.  Canals are excellent places to ride (not actually in the water) but you need to be a good rider or one slip and your wheel goes for a swim. Although most dalmatians can swim, yours can't.

56 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Unless.., I'll found you ;) and you'll have to agree to Death Race Challenge!!!

Hahahaaaa :)

If you're racing on your dalmation, it on. 

56 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Btw, I've checked the Biggleswade town, it's lovely place!

The more eager I'll come over ;)

Biggleswade? Lovely?  It's a shit hole! I only go in there  to shop and pick people up at the station.  I live on a farm in the country.  I hardly ever ride in Biggleswade, and then, only the river that runs down the west side. 

Guest PogArt Artur
5 minutes ago, Smoother said:

I want to see you wheeling around some of those parks that @stephen rides in his videos.  Biggleswade has nothing like that.  If I'm not wrong, Bradford has canals too.  Canals are excellent places to ride (not actually in the water) but you need to be a good rider or one slip and your wheel goes for a swim. Although most dalmatians can swim, yours can't.

If you're racing on your dalmation, it on. 

Biggleswade? Lovely?  It's a shit hole! I only go in there  to shop and pick people up at the station.  I live on a farm in the country.  I hardly ever ride in Biggleswade, and then, only the river that runs down the west side. 

I thought it's your home town ;)

I imagine for short visit it might be interesting place,but living there not necessarily ;)

Country side sounds good to me anyway!

You choose the place we race then my friend, lol.

I saw only some online photos,it's lovely there - basing on them ;)

In Bradford canals.., well, there is a Canal Road though! ;)

But you're right regarding parks.., fewer near by.

Thanks for another excuse to go out - my Dalmatian can't swim! 

So I stay home then ;)

12 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

In Bradford canals.., well, there is a Canal Road though! ;)

Yeah, there's a canal.  Oh wait.  News just in, they gave up waiting for you to leave your kitchen so they closed the canal (in 1922).  You snooze you lose.:P

Guest PogArt Artur
11 hours ago, stephen said:

Fook that I'm off to his kitchen it sounds ace😂

Hahahahaaaa hahahaaaa hahahaaaaa ;)

We can arrange even interior race Stephen!

Livingroom and back!

Hahahahaaa ;)

This subject is going crazy guys ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
12 hours ago, Smoother said:

Yeah, there's a canal.  Oh wait.  News just in, they gave up waiting for you to leave your kitchen so they closed the canal (in 1922).  You snooze you lose.:P

Hahahaa hahahaaaa !!!

;)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guys, could you recommend gloves with wrist protection fitted please?

I'm just returning the gloves,that I've received yesterday :

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232929944173

They have been promising on the photo,but so softly made in real life.

I would say,they're common leather gloves without any shield over the fingers or so, just with soft pad fitted for wrist support,lol ;)

I have wrist protectors,but I wish to wear the gloves at the same time,problem is it won't match.

So I'm looking for gloves,that'll hit two birds with one stone (just saying,I love birds and Dalmatians ;)

Archived