MCM4 specs

don't forget that you can ask discount as well on Aliexpress ;)

Kevin Lee is not the cheapest one but he is really helpfull, always taking time to answer and can give good feedback between KS and GW.

I've ordered the first one on Aliexpress at Green and Fashion travel, seller is really doing his best i think but Gotway communication suck! MCM4 have been delayed 4/5 times when KS14-C with same specs is on the market for about a month now.

ps: Apologize for my english, i still need to improve it

your English if fine better than a lot of Americans I know lol..ya I was about to order the king song  and the day I was about to order it I heard of the gotway mcm4 and it had a lot of the features  that the king song had that I was looking for  and decided to go for it although I didn't think I would be waiting this long fo get it either lol but I'm pretty sure it will be worth the wait .

I did a lot of research and checked on a lot of different vendors prices before making a decision I found hers the be the best deal for around 845.00$ with free shipping  for the 520wh version . on aliexpress for that I think it was like 60 bucks extra although I'm not sure who she uses for shipping so not sure how long it will take to Arrive  my second choice. Woulda been aliexpress 

people should keep in mind about warranty service as well and not just on the cheapest price. I would purchase from someone in your own country if the seller also supports warranty service for your purchase. Keep in mind when purchasing out of country. It's that much harder to get service and cost of shipping back and forth. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived