Electric Unicycle Brand Ownership Poll

John Eucist

Electric Unicycle Brand Ownership Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What electric unicycle brands do you / have you owned? (you can check more than one choice)

If on mobile scroll up to see the poll.

For those who may ask why I don't just post the poll on our Facebook Group. With "Facebook Questions" (if it were set to allow multiple choices) user's can add their own answers (which is good) but you can't delete any troll answers. They can create 100 troll answers and it would be there forever and preventing people from easily seeing legitimate answers choices.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think that is among the so much significant information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. But want to observation on few basic issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality nice : D. Just right job, cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first EU off of DXextreme.  I looked for an open wheel design at a good price with a company web site. 

I ended up with an EYU.CO for a fraction under £230 which I was lucky enough to get delivered without any customs or import duties.

It had an 8% lean at rest but was good enough to learn on whilst I contacted the company who instructed me in how to re-calibrate the unit. They were very helpful.

As soon as I learned I got an IPS 111 Gen II but soon had to get a second as my son kept stealing/borrowing it. B)

Is this where I get to list what other wheels I own?   =)

I'll try not to leave anything out:

AIrwheel X6  (16")

Airwheel X3  (14")

PUKKA  (14")

SML 160  (16")

Gotway MTen  (10")

TG T3  (14")

SuoQos(?) (16") - I would say this is a generic brand with the shell based on the Cxinwalk K6

The most quiet or silent motor is on the Airwheel X6 followed by the SuoQos

The two fastest are (the MTen is faster than the X6 right?) - SuoQos and Gotway MTen

For power or climbing I'm not sure - but everyone knows the MTen climbs really well, yes?

Most comfortable riding for hours(?) with the least feet fatigue is the SML 160

Top 3 with biggest battery - SML, SuoQos, Gotway

There will be more and more brands of unicycle in the market, since these products are getting more and more popular, and the result is, customers will have difficulty in choosing which is the best for them................... In a word, competition .........

• 2 weeks later...

I have got a King Song brand unicycle, it is a new brand, but performance is very excellent with full functions ( APP, BT for music,  front&rear LED lights...)

d2014112716413073.jpg

it seemed good for man, i like loverly unicycle :D  :D  :D  :D

There will be more and more brands of unicycle in the market, since these products are getting more and more popular, and the result is, customers will have difficulty in choosing which is the best for them................... In a word, competition .........

humm, that's a problem, so we should notice more detail of the material and power

Although I don't mind seeing more available models on the market, I also see an increase of models with both very low power and price.

I have already seen advertisements of EU's costing around 300 Euro in my country.

I cannot help from thinking that low-powered and very cheaply built EU's will in the end do nothing in increasing the popularity or acceptance of the electric unicycle.

Although I have been on this forum for less than two weeks, I have read numerous posts already from people who received their EU and have it break  down almost immediately, sometimes multiple times.
While this might be acceptable for 'fans' which most of us seem to be, in the end it can only work detrimental to the final view people might of on the subject of the electric unicycle.

Bad quality, bad performance and bad longetivity in the end never endears itself to anyone.

Although I don't mind seeing more available models on the market, I also see an increase of models with both very low power and price.

I have already seen advertisements of EU's costing around 300 Euro in my country.

I cannot help from thinking that low-powered and very cheaply built EU's will in the end do nothing in increasing the popularity or acceptance of the electric unicycle.

Although I have been on this forum for less than two weeks, I have read numerous posts already from people who received their EU and have it break  down almost immediately, sometimes multiple times.

While this might be acceptable for 'fans' which most of us seem to be, in the end it can only work detrimental to the final view people might of on the subject of the electric unicycle.

Bad quality, bad performance and bad longetivity in the end never endears itself to anyone.

^This. Today my dad's unicycle that has cost below 300 euro's is coming back for the 5th time. I'm thinking of surprising him with a good wheel cause I don't want to ruin his EU experience..

^This. Today my dad's unicycle that has cost below 300 euro's is coming back for the 5th time. I'm thinking of surprising him with a good wheel cause I don't want to ruin his EU experience..

Exactly my point. Hopefully you didn't have to wait too long every time it's being repaired.

I think that most people would just want their money back after the fifth time...

Alhough with a price of just 300 Euro's, one should not complain too much I think. Where in the Netherlands are you located and what type of EU did you get (I'm on a Solowheel and in Rotterdam).

Exactly my point. Hopefully you didn't have to wait too long every time it's being repaired.

I think that most people would just want their money back after the fifth time...

Alhough with a price of just 300 Euro's, one should not complain too much I think. Where in the Netherlands are you located and what type of EU did you get (I'm on a Solowheel and in Rotterdam).

He got the cheapest one from the site Legway.nl although it has already been pointed out that the EU isn't actually from the brand Legway (not surprising from the pricing point of view). I'm on a Airwheel X6 Music (second hand and still never had trouble with it) and currently looking for an upgrade (thinking of buying a Gotway 10 or maybe 14 inch). The wheel was supposed to come back yesterday but today it still isn't here, has been away since last friday.

Nice to hear there's more people driving EU's in the Netherlands!

• 4 weeks later...

I have got a King Song brand unicycle, it is a new brand, but performance is very excellent with full functions ( APP, BT for music,  front&rear LED lights...)

d2014112716413073.jpg

How do you own this model when it has not been released yet? Have been trying to buy one, even went straight to the factory. Supposed to be released at the end of the month. Still debugging...

I have selected "other" in the poll above as my brand is not on the list. I am riding a Monowheel E350 since a few days. Although I don't have a lot of experience, I like it very much. When buying I could compare it to a Solowheel and an Airwheel. I have made the decision for the Monowheel as the feel is much the same than the Solowheel but it has a 260 Wh battery and was half the price. You can have a look here: monowheel.info

I'll post a review once I got more experience with it.

• 8 months later...

Archived