Shipping question

tcadaniel

Hello,

Has anyone here ordered from www.electrciunicycleonlie.com?  I ordered an IPS from them and they have provided two invalid tracking numbers.  I emailed them twice and first they said they shipped it via DHL and now they say it was shipped via FedEx.  I ordered it on 8/22/15. They claimed 7-10 days shipping.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone I know ordered a Ninebot E from them. It did arrive as advertised, but he did have a valid tracking number. Interestingly, the package went from China to the UK, then to Canada, back to the UK, and then was delivered in Germany, I think. So it may take a while if your package is taking a similarly convoluted route...

Thanks Xamino,

I would feel better if they actually gave me a straight answer or at least provided a valid tracking number. I'll keep everyone updated in case anyone else is considering ordering from them. I opened a case in PayPal to try and motivate them. We'll see what happens. 

I'm going to edit my last post here. I was a little angry about a long shipping delay. After talking to Will from https://www.electricunicyclereviews.com, I'll post this instead:

Thanks for calling me, Will. I can see by talking to you over the phone that your company has excellent customer service, which is important to me. I'm going to hang in there with you and the others who are waiting and remain possitive about our transaction. You seem like a decent and honest guy and the trouble seems to lie within the overseas shipping issue. Nice talking with you tonight. Thank you.

Update: Today is day 36- still no EUC.

Hey BobbyDee, 

I filed a claim with PayPal. Now I'm waiting for a response from the seller.  I'm going to let PayPal dispute it for me.  At this point I just want my money back. I'm fairly certain they never shipped the item and don't plan to. How did you pay for it?

Hey BobbyDee, 

I filed a claim with PayPal. Now I'm waiting for a response from the seller.  I'm going to let PayPal dispute it for me.  At this point I just want my money back. I'm fairly certain they never shipped the item and don't plan to. How did you pay for it?

I just talked with Paypal as well. Between talking with Paypal and Will, I am going to hang in there. Will called and explained  some things, and the shipping issue is something he can't control, so I am going to hand in there for a while. He is a nice guy.

Thanks Xamino,

I would feel better if they actually gave me a straight answer or at least provided a valid tracking number. I'll keep everyone updated in case anyone else is considering ordering from them. I opened a case in PayPal to try and motivate them. We'll see what happens. 

Will called me and we have pretty much resolved the issue. We all know sh** happens sometimes, and the overseas shipping issue can be tricky. Will was very polite and professional and I am going to hang in there and try to wait for the shipping issue to resolve itself after talking to him tonight.

I just want to be clear that tcaDaniel ordered from another site, as ElectricUnicycleReviews.com does not sell IPS unicycles.

BobbyDee I'm doing my best. I'm just an honest guy trying to run a business. I'm another forum member who loves this technology. This is the first time we've ever had any kind of dispute, and we have many satisfied customers. I will take care of you, and show you the documentation of your order with King Song if you like. Shipping from China has been experiencing some delays lately, particularly with large batteries. This time there was also a delay in the unit being ready to King Song's standards, which are very high, so the wait seems much longer (shipping plus manufacturing delay). If it's a refund you want, I will figure out how to make it happen. This is the best I can do.

Edit: I may remove this post, as it is a private conversation. Username BobbyDee and I had a telephone conversation and he is being very forgiving, and I want to publicly thank him here. I will keep you all updated with 100% of the information I have regarding your order status.

Thanks for calling me, Will. I can see by talking to you over the phone that your company has excellent customer service, which is important to me. I'm going to hang in there with you and the other who are waiting and remain possitive about our transaction. You seem like a decent and honest guy and the trouble seems to lie within the overseas shipping issue. Nice talking with you tonight. Thank you.

BobbyDee,

Will is correct in that I ordered from electricunicycleonline.com not his website.  To make you feel more comfortable I previously ordered a ninebot e+ from Will and I got in a few days because they keep them in NJ.  Will is a good dude and I would trust him.  I would have ordered from him again but he did not have the item I wanted as he does not sell IPS.  I would recommend Will to anyone who is considering buying a Kingsong or Ninebot. 

Update on my case:  Electric unicycle online sent me an email last night claiming they have mailed the package and wants me to close the PayPal dispute.  Of course once you close the dispute you can not re-open it.  They again provided an invalid FedEx tracking number and blamed the delay on the Labor Day holiday.  In the mean time I ordered an unrelated item from Saudi Arabia via DHL and received it in 4 days with full tracking information the whole way.  So I'm having a hard time believing them.  I'll update everyone once it gets resolved.  In the mean time if anyone is thinking of ordering from them you might want to hold off until we see what happens.

Yeah, I'm hanging in there n hoping for the best. When it all works itself out, maybe I can help someone in the future who experiences the same type of thing (stuff happens) and tell them it worked out for me and they will be ok ordering from Will's Co and to hang in there.

Good luck BobbyDee.  I'm sure it will get there eventually.

Electric unicycle online sent me yet another e-mail this morning claiming they sent the package again with a different tracking number.  This will be the second time. This time they created a shipping label via FedEx so it has not actually shipped yet.  Get this, the label was created in MELAKA MY.  That's Malaysia for those of you following along.  Plus the listed weight on FedEx  is 4 Kg lighter than the weight listed on their website.  This just gets crazier by the minute.  I'll keep everyone updated.  They say it's coming on Wednesday.  I'm half expecting a Malaysian refugee to pop out of the box!!

I ordered my EU from www.electricunicycleonline.com.  Took between 3-4 weeks to get to me.  I believe the company is located in Singapore instead of China as that was the departure port that read on the shipping documentation.  Still quite a long time from Singapore to Hong Kong.  The tracking number that they provided wasn't actually for DHL as the warehouse staff actually sent it via a different shipping company.  You should use a website such as www.17track.net/en/ which searches all logistical companies with the tracking numbers you provide.

Response times when sending an email will be, unfortunately very slow as many companies which do not have English as their main language, although have their websites built for them in different languages operate with very limited staff who can actually speak anything other than the local language.  Processing orders for dispatch are easy for their staff as you as a customer basically fill in all the address details on their online form and all they do is stick printed labels on packages.  So apart from time differences there will be a delay in response to your emails until someone with good enough English deals with your email.  Depending on their language skills in this case English, if you are overly complex in your words they may find it difficult to translate even if using a online translator.

Stuff PayPal always pay on a credit card, you get easy more protection than PayPal, and if you b buy in the Eu, a two year warranty

Then if something goes wrong, you don't have any guarantee that someone has your back and will take action if things start going wrong. Paypal businesses don't want Paypal coming down on them for screwing up and take actions to help, so I respectfully but definitely disagree with your take on that.

I ordered my Ips from them too. They sent me a ninebot. The customer service is very slow, it seems to take a couple of days to get a reply. I'm considering just keeping it, just so I don't have to deal with the delay. Will keep you updated @tcadaniel

Then if something goes wrong, you don't have any guarantee that someone has your back and will take action if things start going wrong. Paypal businesses don't want Paypal coming down on them for screwing up and take actions to help, so I respectfully but definitely disagree with your take on that.

no, bobbydee passing by credit card gives you the maximum protection of any payment method.

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/how-youre-protected-when-you-pay-by-card

I ordered my Ips from them too. They sent me a ninebot. The customer service is very slow, it seems to take a couple of days to get a reply. I'm considering just keeping it, just so I don't have to deal with the delay. Will keep you updated @tcadaniel

That's crazy. Was the Ninebot of equal value?  

I hope it goes smoothly.  When I first ordered mine they said the EMS express number was delayed but that the item was shipped but the tracking was delayed because of Labor Day.  Well, you know how long ago that was.  In the end that was a lie.  They never actually shipped the item till 9/19.  I find that once FedEx has the number in their system, they are very quick, usually within 24 hours at the most.   Keep us all posted.  This way future buyers will know what to expect. 

Wow.  I received my tracking number today from VicTec. A week after ordering.  It is a FedEx number, but Vicky said it wouldn't show anything for a week...... Things that make you go....mmmmm  

That "mmmmm" may be owed to rather spotty updates by the shipment companies: 3 weeks ago, I received a tracking number for my Mten shipment with UPS from China to Germany. It was sitting on the initial status (something like "we don't have it yet") for a week and then - wooosh - the parcel was already in country :)

I'll sure do that.  I'm dying to get my feet on one of these.  I even went to the state fair hoping someone would be there selling.  I'm in the center of Kansas, so I didn't expect to see any.  Speaking of PayPal, how many people know they have a phone number? 

That "mmmmm" may be owed to rather spotty updates by the shipment companies: 3 weeks ago, I received a tracking number for my Mten shipment with UPS from China to Germany. It was sitting on the initial status (something like "we don't have it yet") for a week and then - wooosh - the parcel was already in country :)

Sometimes the online tracking is not so online. I bought something in Singapore from Chile where I am. All was OK until the box arrived to Chile, here the box stay in the International Arrived status until I received it at home.

I bought an Inmotion V3 for the wife. Arrived in the Uk 7 days later and no import tax. Couldn't track it though, but once it was in the Uk the tracking number started to work. 

Hey Douglas,

I actually had read your post before ordering from them.  You were one of the only people that I could find online that ordered from electricunicycleonline.com.  I had thought, given your experience, that I would try them out.  I'm still waiting.  It looks like my package is in Japan now.  Go figure...

Archived