Ninebot Z10 Speakers

Klin

Does anyone know how to utilize the Bluetooth speakers on the Z10? I have it connected through the app and Bluetooth on my iPhone but I can’t play music from any app (Spotify, YouTube, or music).

13 hours ago, Klin said:

Does anyone know how to utilize the Bluetooth speakers on the Z10? I have it connected through the app and Bluetooth on my iPhone but I can’t play music from any app (Spotify, YouTube, or music).

It connects separately from the app. I had the same question until I just clicked ninebot in my available devices list in my BT options on my phone.

I have it connected in both the Ninebot app and also my iPhone Bluetooth settings already. But when I play music it just plays through my phone. Spotify usually has the option for me to select which device I want to play music off of but The Ninebot doesn’t show.

It should work if its connected correctly. Already tried to delete the connection in your bluetooth settings and pair it again? With my android smartphone it worked directly, with my tab had to pair it a second time till it works.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

@RayBanMonster I'd give it a 6 out of 10 on sound quality.

Thanks Girth... indeed ... as expected :-)   That said it doesn't for me detract from what seems to be a special wheel... I just hope my craving for speed isnt spoiled though.. that said.. its my first Wheel.. so...

Paul

@RayBanMonster it's also my first. I love my Z10 so much. I haven't had anything abnormal happen with the wheel itself as many on here seem to have and my fingers are crossed it stays that way. It has been an interesting learning experience to say the least, but I've loved every minute of it. The challenge has been very rewarding. This is the first motorized vehicle of any kind that I wasn't able to master immediately. It humbled me. I hope you have great luck and fun with yours too.

Archived