Inmotion Hovershoes vs Segway Drifts

Kuji Rolls

Hey guys, not sure where to put this since it doesnt fall into any existing category... but, i made a new video on the Inmotion hovershoes after trying out the Segway Drifts and thought you guys would enjoy it. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:55 AM, SanDiegoGuy said:

I already put down the money for the Segway Drift W1 on Indiegogo for my kids.  I hope to get them soon

Cool. Yeah, i think these are best suited for kids. They are underpowered for adult sized people. 

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Can someone enlighten me on where anyone would use these? They're slower than a Segway Mini, less battery, and don't work on as many surfaces? 

Like the Hoverboards they are almost entirely unsuitable for any usage except for posting your crashes on YouTube.

My home and work are connected to the Minneapolis Skyway, which is the biggest system of connected buildings in the world.  Most surfaces are tile or short carpet and great for the hovershoes.  I'm not brazen enough to ride these to work during rush hour when the skyways are crowded, but I'll take them to Target on the weekends.  During the week, I just ride my MTen3 outside.

56 minutes ago, paulz said:

1 hour ago,  LanghamP said: 

Can someone enlighten me on where anyone would use these?

No he actually said:

1 hour ago, LanghamP said:

Like the Hoverboards they are almost entirely unsuitable for any usage except for posting your crashes on YouTube.

Which was in response to Adam.

Archived