Approximate used cost

Adam.

If you're in Indiana you may have the same problem I had (in Wisconsin) in that there really isn't a used market around me - so I my case I'd have been buying blind and paying shipping.  I went with a refurbished Glide 3 straight from Inmotion (which ended up being a little bit more than your price range with shipping) - as that came with a few months of warranty and I was just a little bit more certain of what I'd be getting.

1 hour ago, BarrettJ said:

If you're in Indiana you may have the same problem I had (in Wisconsin) in that there really isn't a used market around me - so I my case I'd have been buying blind and paying shipping.  I went with a refurbished Glide 3 straight from Inmotion (which ended up being a little bit more than your price range with shipping) - as that came with a few months of warranty and I was just a little bit more certain of what I'd be getting.

Yeah i've been trying to camp out on the refurbished page hoping for either glide 2 or 3. A v5f for $300 seems like a steal

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

Yeah i've been trying to camp out on the refurbished page hoping for either glide 2 or 3. A v5f for $300 seems like a steal

Oh wow, I swear that didn't exist a bit ago - I only found out they had refurbs from e-mailing them

Archived