Older regular injured rider seeking advice.

The Wizard

57 minutes ago, Circuitmage said:

This the US, we have no health care. Even if you have insurance, it's all just a money racket. 

I took today off work just to ice it all day.

Tell me about it. Family of five and my monthly almost matches my mortgage. Not any mortgage, a DC area mortgage which is heartbreaking without the added insurance costs.

2 hours ago, The Wizard said:

Cram a thumb into the dimple of ur butt.

???? No thanks, I'll pass. 

2 hours ago, The Wizard said:

Or have a friend help on the other tests.

Unless they are ready to die, no friends of mine will be cramming anything into my dimples. I guard my dimples closely. ???

Edited by Lutalo

1 hour ago, The Wizard said:

I was just about ready to stop my activity in this thread.

But I feel obligated to make sure riders do NOT get the mistaken idea that euc riding has been or ever will be linked to si injury and especially causal regular riding. Euc falls and accidents are a different story. But any person doing any sport or activity can get a si injury from a fall or accident. DO NOT attribute MY isolated si ligimate injury to General ridership!!!

In fact, that was EXACTLY my forum inquiry... has anyone during regular riding have this si injury happen to them? 

Not one person has came forward to report this to be so.

lt is clearly my euc that did this. However, I rode to excess, even during painful days and had a history and contributing factors. 

Sometimes ya just don't know till ya ask. 

Result: Euc gets a clean bill of health. Idiot, not so much.

I hope I will get better. Walking would be nice.

Enjoy ur euc, just be alert, polite and watch where the he'll you're going!  :)

Walking is nice. Any activity is better than none at all. 

Cram what into my...? :)

I iced it all day, much better. 

I tend to agree. Much more likely the weed pulling from last week caused my back issues than riding IMHO. Took a few days to hit me and seems like it got worse over the last few days. Weak back.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Keith locked this topic