Msx top speed

Jeremy Valentin

Can this msx 84v 1600wh really go this fast? I picked it up off the ground and slowly let it pick up speed and 47 mph is where it maxed out. Ive actually been 35 but it’s just beeping. It definitely was beeping like crazy when I picked it up and it hit speed. I wouldn’t go that fast as I know what concrete feels like

E49D362A-769E-40BC-8395-DBC3DBEE760E.png

Yes it can! As long as you weigh zero kg. Otherwise, as you wisely state, do not attempt.

Give at least a 10 kph (6 mph) cushion below your lift speed, and be prepared for anything at those velocities. Doing speeds anywhere close to that is an automatic full gear/all gear situation.

My max app-recorded riding speed is 39.1 mph. 150 lbs. Smooth surface, open area, closed to traffic, slight downhill.

Stay safe everybody.

Screenshot_20180920-212723_WheelLog.thumb.jpg.b4a53fa52e8b2c039a60e9833e35587f.jpg

When the 80% beeps (continuous beeps) start, you better slow down. And make sure you hear them. That would be the top speed for you as a rider (weight, battery %, etc).

I'd guess for the msX, it's between 55 and 60 kph (35-37mph). Just a guess. I wouldn't go that fast anyways:efee47c9c8:

By default there are also stage 1 and stage 2 beeps active, that go off I think at 25 and 35 km/h. Most people disable these beeps from the app. For example I don’t want to normalize/saturate my hearing with those beeps, so once I hear a beep I know it’s for something more serious.

Archived