Ninebot Z10 - switch protector mod

Lukasz

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 10:38 PM, Lukasz said:

It decreases the problem with front lamp of Z10 being switch off by any incoming car lights

Hi @Lukasz, could you elaborate more about this problem? Do you mean without this mod the Z10's front light will get automatically switched off by incoming car lights without any setting to disable the sensor? :blink:

16 hours ago, z3n said:

Hi @Lukasz, could you elaborate more about this problem? Do you mean without this mod the Z10's front light will get automatically switched off by incoming car lights without any setting to disable the sensor? :blink:

Yes, exactly as You say...   To be honest I did not search the app for the light sensor deactivation, as in general it works OK, except the issue with incoming traffic, due to the fact that the sensor is facing slightly forward. I have no more issue since "installation"  of the protector 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Lukasz, I am French and new on this forum, I have a Z10 and I am interested in the protection switch button on / off but also by the parts to open the pedals with the foot, can I contact you private mail for getting these? thank you in advance. Sorry for my bad English, google is my friend to translate.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...