King Song Pedal Size

KaleOsaurusRex

The pedals are big enough but no wheel can have pedals like the Firewheel (still on top). Kingsong/ Gotway and a lot more wheels have pedals you need to modify to drive in all conditions (specially in wet/ dirt condition). If wet most pedals become slippery.

Next issue with pedals is that your feets feel sleepy. That's a problem how your feets are oriented (in parallel to the shelf or in a V like Charly Chaplin). Try this on your next ride if you encounter this problem.

But no way to get a V position of your feets. And the Huanxi is one of the cheapest EUs you can get. If I remember right they're missing an own R&D and also assemble EUs. The pedals have, like Kingsong, the pattern in drive direction which is slippery in wet condition.

• 2 weeks later...

While their Wheel isn't much to write about, the half-moon pedal design on the Huanxi is brilliant: it gives you the maximum foot support with the minimum risk of pedal scrape.  

New-Huanxi-H1-132WH-Self-Balancing-Elect

it seems to me that in general, the more surface the pedal has the less painful it should be to stand on it for a while. I believe this is the reason the nonebot foot supports felt more comfortable to me than kingsongs.  Does this half moon shape provide enough surface to stand on? What if the feet a further apart and part of the foot will be hanging over the foot rest? I would understand making it slightly rounder to repeat the shape of the foot, but just not sure about this one

Archived