Servers busy?

ricqvo

Ok, I am trying hard to unlock my wheel speed limit to more than 20kmph after 25 ridden kilometer...

I am trying to login to KS app, but it does not do anything and sometimes it says "Servers busy" or "Net error"...

Do you guys have the same problem? Is there any way to solve it? I dont have any apple phone on me...

1 hour ago, ricqvo said:

Ok, I am trying hard to unlock my wheel speed limit to more than 20kmph after 25 ridden kilometer...

I am trying to login to KS app, but it does not do anything and sometimes it says "Servers busy" or "Net error"...

Do you guys have the same problem? Is there any way to solve it? I dont have any apple phone on me...

Sounds like the servers are down. If this is the case, do some zen breathing and try again later.

I hate that the server busy messages tell you that an error has occured, but not what is the error. Are the servers busy due to traffic volume, system maintenance, etc?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 3:25 PM, ricqvo said:

IDK. I just upgraded to v1.10. Worked fine.

Archived