Strange Vibration with MiniPro - Help?

I have two MiniPros with handlebars on both. Both purchased in November of 2016. No issues up until now. 

One of my units (with 216 miles on it) is now vibrating whenever we ride. It's a low level vibration but very noticeable. It is also frequently coming out of alignment with regard to steering (must be recalibrated, but doesn't last). Vibration is constant regardless of speed. 

No strange noises or issues with power. 

We think the tires are fine and inflated to the correct level. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong and how to fix?

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

I am retired and turned 68 in October. I have had my segway ninebot minipro almost 2 years. I ride it almost daily with no problems, but mostly to / from my shop building next door.

My unit began a whirring vibration on the right wheel yesterday. (No, it is not the valve cap.)  It shows a motor over speed fault on the app on my phone and has an audible sound and cannot go faster than 5 miles per hour.  Where can I send the unit for repair? Who / what number can I call for assistance/customer service? I want to have this fixed right away. This machine is important to me. Thank you. 

Berryit

9 hours ago, Berryit said:

I don’t care who reviews this message. I want to get my Minipro repaired. Thank you.

Berryit

berrylgarner@gmail.com

start with Segway of course. 1-866-4SEGWAY

Hours of Support Operation:

8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET 
Monday - Friday (except holidays) 

Email from this page: http://www.segway.com/support/consumer-products-tech-support

On 10/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Berryit said:

I don’t care who reviews this message. I want to get my Minipro repaired. Thank you.

Berryit

Edit: i don't know if i understand this correctly - so just to avoid misunderstandings: this forum is in no way affiliated with segway, ninebot or their resellers. Chances are low that you can reach here a manufacturer.

But here are many other riders who can maybe give helpful tipps/informations.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:07 AM, FreeRide said:

start with Segway of course. 1-866-4SEGWAY

Hours of Support Operation:

8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET 
Monday - Friday (except holidays) 

Email from this page: http://www.segway.com/support/consumer-products-tech-support

... And of course contacting the seller is always a good idea... Especially if it was not bought from a segway store.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:30 PM, Berryit said:

I don’t care who reviews this message. I want to get my Minipro repaired

Here is a forum for mutual help, sharing and advice.

You have your guarantee, the name of your dealer, you ask him, thank you.

@Chriull Please delete this new member's message, it is not respectful to the forum rules nor to members , there have already been topics where after sale service in USA is mentioned, this gentleman has only to seek

42 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

@Chriull Please delete this new member's message, it is not respectful to the forum rules nor to members

Pfff... Judging post for respectful content would be too much for a handful of volunteer moderators.,

I am not 100% sure if i understand the content, miss the context or this is just some kind of misunderstanding. (I'd assume posting just in a wrong place...) However, i see no reason for any moderator action.

3 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Pfff... Judging post for respectful content would be too much for a handful of volunteer moderators.,

I am not 100% sure if i understand the content, miss the context or this is just some kind of misunderstanding. (I'd assume posting just in a wrong place...) However, i see no reason for any moderator action.

Like you want, you are moderator, not me

Archived