ACM 1600 Anti Slip Pedal Studs

23 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Sorry, that's what I meant: "get some double-sided tape with foam, not grip tape with foam.  I'll try to write more clearly.

ahh ok.. i dont think i have any but i have a whole lot of double sided tape that i need to use.. like 5 rolls that are new.. so i will just diy double sided with foam.- lets ee if your advice is still as good as the time you made me want a tesla :D 

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

ahh ok.. i dont think i have any but i have a whole lot of double sided tape that i need to use.. like 5 rolls that are new.. so i will just diy double sided with foam.- lets ee if your advice is still as good as the time you made me want a tesla :D 

Hey, wait a minute; that was a suggestion, not advice.  I don't want your blood on my hands. :o

15 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Hey, wait a minute; that was a suggestion, not advice.  I don't want your blood on my hands. :o

so.. i was on my way home today. . :crying:. and. . . my tesla it. . broke. i hit a crack and flew of it while the tesla proceded to drive into the road.. and it got run over. . 

By a tesla!

I HATE YOUR ADVICE YOU MADE ME WASTE 1400 DOLLARS :furious::furious::furious: 

(jk. tesla is totally ok and no crash happen)

your "sugestions" are good and made me switch to the dark side

i dont really know what difference is between advice and sugestion :P  but everything i do is my own fault so dont worry i wont sue you :D 

or maybe yes? :efef015fe0:  i will sue you for being too "smooth" :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

i dont really know what difference is between advice and sugestion :P

Suggestion: why don't you try jumping off that cliff, it will be fun.

Advice: Don't  jump off that cliff, you will hurt yourself or die, or both.

Archived