Is there a mudguard for the Monster yet please?

TremF

I was wondering if anyone had managed to design & make/print a mudguard for the Gotway Monster yet please? I'm looking to buy one, if possible, as I don't know where I could get one printed locally.

I can't get my ACM fixed for a while so, when the weather permits, I am using my Monster for my work commute and at the moment it's pretty much either raining or wet so at the end of the journey I'm having to wash/wipe everything down due to the spray from the Monster. I wasn't bothered about rain/wet on my ACM as it was less mess. :) 

In 2018 I'm going to look at trying to get my ACM fixed so I can sell that & my Monster & go for the Ninebot One Z10 &/or, depending on the price, I might sell the Microsoft Hololens I bought from a very nice IT friend. I absolutely love it but my transportation needs/wants are greater than my gadget ones.

18 minutes ago, TremF said:

I was wondering if anyone had managed to design & make/print a mudguard for the Gotway Monster yet please? I'm looking to buy one, if possible, as I don't know where I could get one printed locally.

I can't get my ACM fixed for a while so, when the weather permits, I am using my Monster for my work commute and at the moment it's pretty much either raining or wet so at the end of the journey I'm having to wash/wipe everything down due to the spray from the Monster. I wasn't bothered about rain/wet on my ACM as it was less mess. :) 

In 2018 I'm going to look at trying to get my ACM fixed so I can sell that & my Monster & go for the Ninebot One Z10 &/or, depending on the price, I might sell the Microsoft Hololens I bought from a very nice IT friend. I absolutely love it but my transportation needs/wants are greater than my gadget ones.

Yes, for awhile now. See @EU GUY who designed one and has been produced by multiple people. Probably check his Facebook page for info.

I doubt that you'll be able to buy one, but 3D print services are everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yes, for awhile now. See @EU GUY who designed one and has been produced by multiple people. Probably check his Facebook page for info.

I doubt that you'll be able to buy one, but 3D print services are everywhere.

Thank you!!  :D 

Archived