Riders in Orlando, FL?

tommybayshore

I just got back from a NC/Georgia Mountain motorcycle trip and I’m ready for a EUC ride! Friday afternoon or this weekend. Sold Byron my MSuperVs so he’ll be up to a mtb Trail or distance ride next time out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/23/2019 at 6:36 AM, Joker10 said:

anyone up for a ride this weekend?  I am planning on a Sunday ride and possibly a Friday night ride since it’s so nice out after dark.  

I wish I checked this site more . and or an alert would be nice . I should possibly start a fb meet up for euc and or any e type skateboards, scooters...... one wheel ? thoughts ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in Belle Isle by MCO airport.  I've done a couple of the wednesday night onewheel group rides but was kind of disappointed with how little distance they cover and how long it takes with the frequent charging stops onewheels need.  Would love to find an EUC group ride.  I ride mostly around my neighborhood but have been practicing offroad at snowhill rd mtb trails

• 2 weeks later...

Yo! @mclarin89 Lets link up and ride!!! I'll go the distance, 26 miles being my longest ride but ill go until my battery dies and uber home. I haven't been out to snowhill trails yet; that sounds like a lot of fun.

HMU. I'm excited to actually do some shit. Riding alongside bikes is not the vibe. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the name of the large group that rides EUCs, scooters, and one-wheels in Orlando and in Maitland? I have seen them several times. I know somebody who is looking to join them. Any contact info? Thanks.

Anyone got the original V-11 pedals before I order on the web?

Edited by jmsjms