weird fake ninebot mini almost like real

so i bought a ninebot mini off ebay it has no brand name nowhere on the scooter or in the listing on ebay but i searched and looked on some how to indentify fake ninebot mini from real this one looks a lot more like the real deal it uses the minirobot app so its not original can someone shed some light on this i bought some mini pro wheel covers and steering stick and it fits the tires are the same other than the brand that made them is called seyoun the battery is not original eather  3 pin connector can someone shed aome light on this and tell me what to look for? ^_*

WP_20171005_11_41_40_Moment.jpg

You correctly identified your vehicle as to be not an original Ninebot mini. If it wasn't announced as "Ninebot mini" it isn't a fake, but obviously a clone. What is your question?

BR

Jan

8 hours ago, Shad0z said:

the question is if there is anything that i should look for or be concerned about with a clone since it only cost 270$ and was my only option for the budget i have

Hello
In France two people bought a clone, they told me it worked well
I think you can have fun with it, but I advise you to take some precautions because the safety standards are not as high as with a Ninebot
1-I think you can use the LEBITEC minirobot application - and look lebitec website http://www.lebitec.com/?l=en-us
2-does not leave the unit in charge, unattended
3-Screw Screws, Tire Pressure Regularly

It is not dramatic, since you did not pay expensive, take advantage of this gear
Make us a return of use, a review, 

I am interested to know the capacities of your machine

Enjoy ;)

cordialy

joris

i just tested this from now all just call it the mini i tested it today i was usually think it only go 7km on a charge but as i found out it goes 20km it is just because i use it so much it never fails on me it feels sturdy speed is up to 17 and at 18 it beeps tires have same specs as original tires other than they are made by other brand. I have run over stones, gravel, bumps, ledges, down edges, up small edges, it feels sturdy and the internals dont look terrible either other than some parts are glued i think its to help water resistance the frame is made of metal i dont know what kind but it feels sturdy and i have tried an original ninebot mini i litterly CANT feel the difference but tje big problem im fearing is how long it will stay this way but nothing looks like its gonna loosen up or break after time but you never know. But overall really impressed the seller stopped selling them because they didnt get enough profit i think they way underpriced it i was lucky =D

yes i used the aplication it works well bit what in the world is battery capacity selection??? Option there you can choose between 4.7   5.0   5.7 i dont know anyone would choose a lower battery capacity 

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

yes i used the aplication it works well bit what in the world is battery capacity selection??? Option there you can choose between 4.7   5.0   5.7 i dont know anyone would choose a lower battery capacity 

which application?

17 hours ago, Shad0z said:

As it couldn't measure the batteries capacity, cause it lacks an "intelligent" bms, you have to tell the app, how much juice is in the cells, because it propably needs this information to calculate the range you have left with your battery.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 1:08 AM, JanN said:

As it couldn't measure the batteries capacity, cause it lacks an "intelligent" bms, you have to tell the app, how much juice is in the cells, because it propably needs this information to calculate the range you have left with your battery.

Oh thank you now i understand ?

Archived