Any idea of what happens to my old MSuper2 MS...?

sbouju

These last weeks, or monthes (?), the driving mode has progressively changed, and has become more and more soft by itself. As I don't really prefer the madden mode, with my experience, but something a little softer, I had not many attention of this phenomen, But now, and even in the "madden" mode I had to switch back for trying to use it as before, the softness is too important for me, evoquing a kind of unwanted Solowheel mode... :(

Any idea of what happens, and of what can be done ? I precise that I drive my wheel since may 2015; it is in perfect conditions, and we have made 8000 km together with no major or unexpected problem.

Maybe it needs recalibration (I had a similar phenomenon with an MCM2s). I can't remember the procedure exactly (some sequence of turning it off and on in a certain positions), but you may be able to google it or someone else may be able to help.

On 9/6/2017 at 4:32 AM, sbouju said:

These last weeks, or monthes (?), the driving mode has progressively changed, and has become more and more soft by itself. As I don't really prefer the madden mode, with my experience, but something a little softer, I had not many attention of this phenomen, But now, and even in the "madden" mode I had to switch back for trying to use it as before, the softness is too important for me, evoquing a kind of unwanted Solowheel mode... :(

Any idea of what happens, and of what can be done ? I precise that I drive my wheel since may 2015; it is in perfect conditions, and we have made 8000 km together with no major or unexpected problem.

8000 kilometers sounds like the battery has worn out?  I would guess that over 2 and a half years, the batteries would lose some power?  It's an Msuper V2?  You have gotten some good mileage out of it.  Would you replace the battery ( if possible ) or get a newer version?  Me, I would get a V3.  It is amazing how long these batteries last.  And no other problem.  You got a good one!

On 10/09/2017 at 3:03 AM, Mono said:

Maybe it needs recalibration (I had a similar phenomenon with an MCM2s). I can't remember the procedure exactly (some sequence of turning it off and on in a certain positions), but you may be able to google it or someone else may be able to help.

This sounds interesting, and join the diagnostic of our french guru "Le Doc" about my MS2 he has seen and tested this last week. Any info about this re-calibration of a MSuper2 welcome, assuming it is something other and more than the standard "Horizontal alignement" available from the app,  which I already know perfectly.

@steve454 well, my batteries are not fresh as the first day, that is sure, and I probably have lost some Wh, in more than 2 years and 8000 km. But nothing very important: I know it well, as I monitor very exactly how they are with my ChargeDoctor2, which help me too for avoiding excessive charge.

Archived