I have seen videos of MiniPro riders with selfie sticks and none, so far, from an aerial view using a drone.

I wonder if anyone else is considering experimenting with a video recording using both the MiniPro and drone?

➰

that's pretty simple if you are own a mavic pro: it has a computer vision tracking ability, so basically you tap on yourself on your phone's screen and chose "follow" and mavic start to track you, so you can put your drone's remote to your pocket and ride your ninebot - the mavic will follow you and will be keeping you in frame all the time

1 hour ago, Alex Markin said:

that's pretty simple if you are own a mavic pro: it has a computer vision tracking ability, so basically you tap on yourself on your phone's screen and chose "follow" and mavic start to track you, so you can put your drone's remote to your pocket and ride your ninebot - the mavic will follow you and will be keeping you in frame all the time

Cool!

Now to get a DJI Mavic Pro.  I have a Parrot to test with this.

I read DJI is now restricted by the USA Army due to security constraints.

Maybe prices will drop.

9 hours ago, Rocky Romero said:

Maybe prices will drop.

I think that US army (which own about just 800 DJI UAVs) and DJI retail are irrelevant in terms of price, so i wouldn't count on that )

On 8/6/2017 at 2:58 PM, Rocky Romero said:

Cool!

Now to get a DJI Mavic Pro.  I have a Parrot to test with this.

Maybe prices will drop.

Get the spark, it's more user friendly ... and no the Goverment does not really care about your drone, local law enforcement might differ. DJi is the leader in drones ... they are very compliant. I flew my Inspire One pro over Quantico Va three years ago with no issues. So please don't just say things about the goverment without doing research. Google is your best friend. ?

Also there are many flying with drones and EUCs segways ect on YouTube ... I've posted videos on YouTube and Instagram of myself doing this about a year ago ... when I say many it's in the thousands.

1 hour ago, SegwayMiniPro said:

Get the spark, it's more user friendly ... and no the Goverment does not really care about your drone, local law enforcement might differ. DJi is the leader in drones ... they are very compliant. I flew my Inspire One pro over Quantico Va three years ago with no issues. So please don't just say things about the goverment without doing research. Google is your best friend. ?

It's been years since I looked into drones.

The DJI Spark looks amazing and it's priced more friendly.

http://m.dji.com/product/spark?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwqXMBRCDARIsAD-AQ2hBo5L4dwqN8yv6zNwYLPpw3X06XlMdT5nrHXL8sJnOcgHlhVO3v_4aAnIcEALw_wcB

Thanks for this info.

Archived