WANTED: Rent or buy wheel in London

Hi there!

I`m gonna visit London in three days and because of restriction for transportation wheel on plane want to:

1. Buy wheel that costs lower 200 pounds or equal cost in other values

2. Rent wheel for some days, but don`t know how
Found one company in London, but I`m not sure that they will give me wheel because of my Russian country (yeah, by the way)

This is great opportunity to know London on wheel of course, it`s faster and you wont be tired too much)
I`m owner of great V8 and NineBot One:) Together its mileage approx. 2300 kilometers

If you have any offers or advice, you`re welcome:)
P.S. Do you know about any restrictions in UK connected with electic unicycles?

21 minutes ago, Nourdens said:

Errrr.. just one or two, nothing wheeled is technically allowed on the sidewalk. Anything over 250W or without peddles capable of powering the device is technically a motor vehicle requiring licensing and insurance (not possible) see: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_Act_1835 look under Section 72.

3 minutes ago, Keith said:

Errrr.. just one or two, nothing wheeled is technically allowed on the sidewalk. Anything over 250W or without peddles capable of powering the device is technically a motor vehicle requiring licensing and insurance (not possible) see: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_Act_1835 look under Section 72.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Nourdens said:

Hi there!

I`m gonna visit London in three days and because of restriction for transportation wheel on plane want to:

1. Buy wheel that costs lower 200 pounds or equal cost in other values

2. Rent wheel for some days, but don`t know how
Found one company in London, but I`m not sure that they will give me wheel because of my Russian country (yeah, by the way)

This is great opportunity to know London on wheel of course, it`s faster and you wont be tired too much)
I`m owner of great V8 and NineBot One:) Together its mileage approx. 2300 kilometers

If you have any offers or advice, you`re welcome:)

Can you please message me at vladislav@project42.com? I'm a part of London based retailer, and I also speak Russian :) 

Archived