Which wheel

anouschka

Hello, 

It's depend of your area, but one of the best is Ninebot One E+, that we have in stock in EU. After there is one "Fastwheel" whose start to be very impressive. You could also go on Airwheel. it's depend of quality you would have in your store and the customer you want to get.

If you want to open your store and have less After sale service. go with a company like us in EU who is importation company so we assure the After sales in 48hours.

You could check in french forum all of this informations.

Any questions, don't hesitate

Well I have the same "Problem". Which Fastwheel are you talking about? It the new Orbit-like one? The EVA is a bit too small for me and not powerful enough!

Thanks!

Manu

• 3 weeks later...

"ninebot" has a good quality, but "Airwheel" also has good sales and reputation

Ninebot and AirWheel almost should not be used in the same sentence together.  The gap between the two is so great, the Ninebot being a far superior experience.   Since I own both I can make the comparison directly.   Yes, AirWheel is cheaper.  This is the only advantage I can find for AirWheel.  

To be fair, Airwheel tires are easier to pump.  But that is to damn by faint praise. 

Ninebot and AirWheel almost should not be used in the same sentence together.  The gap between the two is so great, the Ninebot being a far superior experience.   Since I own both I can make the comparison directly.   Yes, AirWheel is cheaper.  This is the only advantage I can find for AirWheel.  

To be fair, Airwheel tires are easier to pump.  But that is to damn by faint praise. 

who know you own both of them?  So you can not directly denied Airwheel.

who know you own both of them?  So you can not directly denied Airwheel.

Yes, I do own them both.   AirWheel X8 and Ninebot One E+.    I have posted videos here of me riding both.  

dpong, is the speed difference between the x8 and the Ninebot that noticeable? 

It is like night and day.  YES YES YES!!   I have never had a tilt-back warning on my Ninebot One E+.  The fastest I believe I was able to go (while watching the speedometer) was 14.44 miles per hour.  This feels too fast for me, so I don't go any faster, and usually a lot slower than that.  On the AirWheel X8 it was constantly giving me tilt backs and the beeping, beeping, beeping, the incessant beeping.  I believe it would give me warnings around the 8.5 mph area - somewhere in there.  But that is just about the cruising speed that I like.  But more than simply the fact that Ninebot will go faster, think about the fact that it has that extra capability.  In other words, on AirWheel I was always riding it at it's maximum potential.   But with Ninebot, it has much higher capabilities, so I am riding well inside the margin of safety.   I am not pushing it to the limit, so I feel safer. 

But the answer is yes.  The difference in speed is totally noticeable.  Totally. 

It is like night and day.  YES YES YES!!   I have never had a tilt-back warning on my Ninebot One E+.  The fastest I believe I was able to go (while watching the speedometer) was 14.44 miles per hour.  This feels too fast for me, so I don't go any faster, and usually a lot slower than that.  On the AirWheel X8 it was constantly giving me tilt backs and the beeping, beeping, beeping, the incessant beeping.  I believe it would give me warnings around the 8.5 mph area - somewhere in there.  But that is just about the cruising speed that I like.  But more than simply the fact that Ninebot will go faster, think about the fact that it has that extra capability.  In other words, on AirWheel I was always riding it at it's maximum potential.   But with Ninebot, it has much higher capabilities, so I am riding well inside the margin of safety.   I am not pushing it to the limit, so I feel safer. 

But the answer is yes.  The difference in speed is totally noticeable.  Totally. 

Fantastic. I have ordered and am waiting on arrival of an e+ but was a little concerned that may be I should've spent less and got the x8. You have laid my fears to rest!

Archived