IO HAWK Intelligent Mobility Device & AirWheel Electric Scooter For Sale

ORIENT TOUCH ELECTRONICS is a US (Colorado) Based company, We are recognised distributor of various consumer electronics. we sell latest brand new original electronics from the manufacturer with the minimum of 1 full year international warranty... we have in stock all various type of Electric Scooters & Unicycles. below are our product and price list

All inquiries regarding purchase should be forwarded to: 

Skype ID: orienttouchelect

For Sale Brand New IO HAWK Intelligent Mobility Device-Monorover R2 & R3. 

For Sale Brand New AirWheel: 
AirWheel Q1 170Wh - 18km/h - 20km
AirWheel Q1 260Wh - 18km/h - 30km
AirWheel Q3 130Wh - 18km/h - 15km
AirWheel Q3 170Wh - 18km/h - 20km
AirWheel Q3 260Wh - 18km/h - 25km
AirWheel Q3 340Wh - 18km/h - 30km
AirWheel Q5
AirWheel X3 - 130Wh - 18km/h - 18km
AirWheel X3 - 170Wh - 18km/h - 25km
AirWheel X3S - 130Wh - 18km/h - 18km (Samsung Battery)
AirWheel X5 - 170Wh - 18km/h - 25km
AirWheel X8 - 170Wh - 18km/h - 20km

For Sale Brand New FireWheel: 
FireWheel F132 - 132Wh - 22km/h - 18km
FireWheel F260 - 264Wh - 22km/h - 35km
FireWheel F520 - 528Wh - 22km/h - 70km
FireWheel F779 - 779Wh - 23km/h - 100km

For Sale Brand New Ninebot
Ninebot One C+ 220Wh - 22km/h - 20km
Ninebot One E+ Wh - 320Wh - 22km/h - 30km

Contact us for further information,price quote, warranty and process on how to place your order.. we ship worldwide via FedEx/DHL or UPS Courier service within 3-5 working days

We are committed to doing all it takes to keep you a satisfied customer!

All inquiries regarding purchase should be forwarded to: 

Skype ID: orienttouchelect

Moved to Advertisements & Promotions.

Too bad you're in the US, I might be interested in buying a Firewheel F520 or F779 without batteries some time (for spare parts / building with custom batteries), but probably the shipping + customs + taxes would make it pretty expensive option to order all the way from there. The reason I'm specifically asking for F520 or F779 is that those models have all the four battery compartments empty (in F132 & F260, one of the compartments houses the secondary PCB)...

• 3 weeks later...

3 weeks ago, i have sent 750$ USD to this guy via Western Union. The day after, he has made an error by double up the Shipping goods. Instead of 11 items, he shipped 25 items. From there, he keeps asking me more money to unhold the shipment. I have always refused to give him more money. He never reimburse me with clear intention to not do so. 

Also, the day after i have paid, facebook has banned his wife account. But at the end, i believe his wife Ann Wilton and him, Neil MacDonnell are the same person and they are not american as they pretend. They used a company named Orient Touch Electronics and use a fake shipping company pretending it was too late for Fedex. There is bad reviews on scamadviser about this company.

The situation is still unchanged. Even yesterday, he tolds me the good are still stopped at NY boarder and he is sending me text often with only for me to give more money to solve the issue. i have to trust him! He bullshit everything but I still need to trust him so I prefer to loose 750$ instead of 1500$.

from now John, you think what ever you want but you know me on other groups. I usually don't talk much and do no wave. I follow the rules and give my fair 2 cents. My 750$ is lost but guys, be careful. There is scam in EUC and drift board...

• 3 weeks later...

3 weeks ago, i have sent 750$ USD to this guy via Western Union. The day after, he has made an error by double up the Shipping goods. Instead of 11 items, he shipped 25 items. From there, he keeps asking me more money to unhold the shipment. I have always refused to give him more money. He never reimburse me with clear intention to not do so. 

Also, the day after i have paid, facebook has banned his wife account. But at the end, i believe his wife Ann Wilton and him, Neil MacDonnell are the same person and they are not american as they pretend. They used a company named Orient Touch Electronics and use a fake shipping company pretending it was too late for Fedex. There is bad reviews on scamadviser about this company.

The situation is still unchanged. Even yesterday, he tolds me the good are still stopped at NY boarder and he is sending me text often with only for me to give more money to solve the issue. i have to trust him! He bullshit everything but I still need to trust him so I prefer to loose 750$ instead of 1500$.

from now John, you think what ever you want but you know me on other groups. I usually don't talk much and do no wave. I follow the rules and give my fair 2 cents. My 750$ is lost but guys, be careful. There is scam in EUC and drift board...

Has this been resolved?

Archived