Acm 16 84V

2 hours ago, Francesco Gulberti said:

Someone know if the gotway acm 16 plus 84V have the same problem that mcm4 gotway, the pedal it's gone be bent like mcm4 or are more strong the metal?more resistant? 

I've never heard of any pedal problems with the ACM, and I've personally seen heavy guys do lots of curb jumping with the ACM.

43 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I've never heard of any pedal problems with the ACM, and I've personally seen heavy guys do lots of curb jumping with the ACM.

There were pics posted here with broken ACM pedals in the latest revision.

Those were broken Monster pedals. Ok, technically these are ACM pedals, but it didn't happen with any ACMs.

And there were 2 or 3 known incidents overall, not a big problem. Also, only with Monsters, never with ACMs.

Of all the things to worry aabout, this is not one of them.

56 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Those were broken Monster pedals. Ok, technically these are ACM pedals, but it didn't happen with any ACMs.

And there were 2 or 3 known incidents overall, not a big problem. Also, only with Monsters, never with ACMs.

Of all the things to worry aabout, this is not one of them.

Oh, those. I know one of the guys that this happened to (on his Monster). I've ridden behind him - he rides with his feet on the outside of the pedals where the stress is greatest on the pedal. I ride with my feet closer to the shell. And his broke when he drove off a curb.

On the smaller wheels (any wheel other than the Monster :)) it's more natural for your feet to sit closer to the shell, so the stresses on the pedals will be much less.

The original post did say "bent", not "broken". So I don't think he's talking about the Monster pedal breakage.  But we've covered all the bases now.

Archived