New Gotway Helmet

I  checked on my survey posted on the Facebook Gotway site concerning the issues relating to the 84V MSuper and ACM and Jane Mo had just reposted old photos of their GW helmet. No comment about the cause of the cutouts just the helmet. I suppose if you purchase their helmet the GW Gods will protect us.;) Hey@Marty Backe are you going to be the first to purchase one?:)

45 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I  checked on my survey posted on the Facebook Gotway site concerning the issues relating to the 84V MSuper and ACM and Jane Mo had just reposted old photos of their GW helmet. No comment about the cause of the cutouts just the helmet. I suppose if you purchase their helmet the GW Gods will protect us.;) Hey@Marty Backe are you going to be the first to purchase one?:)

Marty BrokeBacke's helmut looks better than the "Gotway State Prison" helmut in this post.They should sell the MBB version.:cheers:

Yeah, I had seen that helmet when they originally introduced it. Butt ugly if you ask me. Funny that they would post a helmet with regards to the wheel problems. Guess they're not very subtle.

Archived