Legality in Bristol, UK

Skarard

Hey Guys,

I emailed my local MP who is positive about EUCs as she uses segways in Westminster.

Bristol is a very green sort of city that is tech focused. There is also an initiative being set-up by the Mayor of Bristol for green alternative transport. I am hoping that the legality of these devices will be talked about.

I'll keep you updated with any news.

You mean to say that your MP breaks the law in Westminster!!! :efee78d764:

Segways have been the subject of a legal ruling and are definitely illegal in any public place in the UK! :whistling:

Today is National Clean Air Day.  York Council is backing it through their One Planet York initiative.
I've tweeted a comment & video, I'm sure any further tweets, Facebook posts etc. today can only help promote our clean, fun & congestion busting mode of transport.

On 6/14/2017 at 1:06 AM, Skarard said:

Hey Guys,

I emailed my local MP who is positive about EUCs as she uses segways in Westminster.

Bristol is a very green sort of city that is tech focused. There is also an initiative being set-up by the Mayor of Bristol for green alternative transport. I am hoping that the legality of these devices will be talked about.

I'll keep you updated with any news.

Thats brilliant, i wish my  idiot MP was that responsive and positive. Please do let us know how you get on or if there is anything i can do (hampshire) to support your efforts.

Archived