Gotway MCM3 12 mosfets, is it possible?

Could be that the new motherboards with 12 Mosfets works (somehow?) with the MCMv3.

But imho the motherboards should be designed for the motor! So since the 12 Mosfets motherboards imho came after the MCMv3 (with the ACM?) chances are given that the new 12 Mosfet Motherboards could have issues with the "old" MCMv3 motor...

But i am not too much into gotways and maybe did not get every possible version of motherboards they made for the different wheels...

11 hours ago, alitos said:

i found a gotway mcm3 on amazon, the publication says that is a largue pedals and 12 mosfets.

is possible upgrade a mcm3 with this mosfet configuration?

https://www.amazon.com/Gotway-MCM-performance-unicycle-MOSFETs-pedals/dp/B01MZ1EAGR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485385247&sr=8-1&keywords=gotway

Looks Like the MCM3 Version2...which is a quiet new Version and only available in 260wh...so it is possible that they throwed in 12MOS here also!!!

It is a very nice starter wheel!

On 1/26/2017 at 5:27 AM, KingSong69 said:

Looks Like the MCM3 Version2...which is a quiet new Version and only available in 260wh...so it is possible that they throwed in 12MOS here also!!!

It is a very nice starter wheel!

There were several listings for this on Ebay for a few weeks. I got one for $550, which was a great value in my opinion. I was surprised moments ago when I checked Ebay and found all of those listings are currently gone. However, I did see 2 listings for the MCM3 for $499, which is also a great value.

Archived