What to buy next?

Sekra

Hello everyone! 
I'm new here on the forum, and relatively new to this subject. I got my first unicycle this fall, which was a tg-t3 from banggood. I knew i wasn't buying anything extra-ordinary, but it was in a good price range to see if EUs was something for me. Clearly it was. My problem now is that my current EU has broken (unknown reason). It'm having a really hard time deciding what to get next. 
Basically i want something with a bit more quality to it, however I dont wanna spend a fortune since I'm a rather poor student... 
Living in Sweden, Europe if that has something to do with what i should get next.
Basically some model suggestions with pros and cons would be really cool.

I think this thread would be good for many people in my situation.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian 

Second @KaleOsaurusRex suggestion about the King Song. In many ways it's like the Gotway but with a bit more safety, like lights & tilt-back to prevent over-speed cut-out, the quality is also pretty decent. In my opinion, one of the only potential down-sides is that it's a 14" inch, I prefer the large 'cruise' ride factor of the 16". 

Any decent upgrade is going to have at least 30 cells = >240Wh battery & about 500-600W sustained power. Whether you buy from China or from a local distributor like us (www.wheelgo.com) is probably going to cost about 800euros once VAT, import-duty & shipping are factored in.  

Any decent upgrade is going to have at least 30 cells = >240Wh battery & about 500-600W sustained power. Whether you buy from China or from a local distributor like us (www.wheelgo.com) is probably going to cost about 800euros once VAT, import-duty & shipping are factored in.  

I agree, no point in getting one with small battery if you're going to upgrade. Upgrading the battery afterwards can be costly (I just ordered 768Wh worth of batteries for the Firewheel, and they cost nearly as much as a new F260...). As the battery is one of the most, if not the most expensive part of the wheel, expect the price to be somewhere between 800-1000 euros or more with taxes & shipping... Quality vs. price-wise, IPS & Ninebot are probably among the best. For faster wheels, King Song or Gotway might be good options. I don't recommend Firewheel unless you're ready to do some work on it yourself (sealing & BMS shunt-mod), but it's a good wheel once you "upgrade" the quality a bit yourself ;)

Archived