Is there any other app I can use for my Msuper V3 besides the one on the app store?

Donafello

I saw another app in a video that had top speed, time riding and some other nice features. It looked to be a android phone but im not sure. Any help would be great. even a good cycling app maybe I can use on the iphone

7 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Talking of wheel log, does anyone know of a quick, easy solution for turning the csv logs it creates into nice sexy charts ? 

I also have some gnuplot script for wheellog - but have to tryif it works with the current version.,,,

On 18/11/2016 at 7:03 PM, bodenseepingu said:

Might be - DataPlot is worth a further look under Windows - if you do not want to use Excel.

Data plot download

Thank you - that was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for :) Works 100 times better than Kingsoft's equivalent of Excel.

On 2016/11/18 at 9:53 PM, Cerbera said:

Talking of wheel log, does anyone know of a quick, easy solution for turning the csv logs it creates into nice sexy charts ? 

I just use Excel, which provides many other tools to analyze the data as well.

24 minutes ago, zlymex said:

I just use Excel, which provides many other tools to analyze the data as well.

Ah, I don't have that. But I find Data Plot, whilst not amazing, is totally fine :)

21-11-2016 bakery wet run.jpg

What sort of analysis do you do with Excel ?

CBR

14 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

CBR

Such as:

- summation of power against time to get the energy(Wh) so that I can calculate the range.
 - to obtain how elevation affect range
 - to calculate the battery internal resistance by the voltage drop and current consumed
 - to calculate the efficiency of the mainboard, the motor and the regenerative braking

Plus, Excel can draw complicated chart like this
Limits-part.gif

5 minutes ago, zlymex said:

31 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

CBR

Such as:

- summation of power against time to get the energy(Wh) so that I can calculate the range.
 - to obtain how elevation affect range
 - to calculate the battery internal resistance by the voltage drop and current consumed
 - to calculate the efficiency of the mainboard, the motor and the regenerative braking

Yeah your charts are on another level altogether. If I knew what I was doing in Excel I might consider buying it, but while you are producing excellent charts of this calibre for the MS3, I feel much less need to produce my own :) Keep up the good work ! 

Archived