Msuper3 1600wh 84v apple app

Cloud

29 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Does anyone have a link to it?

thanks!

Is there a different one between the 84v and the 1640wh? If not then the link above is accurate. If there is a different one then I'm not sure.  @logos122 who has the 1600wh 84V said he had trouble shutting off first two alarms with the gotway 2.0 app on a iPhone 6s Plus.  I have a 6s Plus as well and I have had no issues with the app.  Everything works perfectly.   

1 hour ago, Donafello said:

Is there a different one between the 84v and the 1640wh? If not then the link above is accurate. If there is a different one then I'm not sure.  @logos122 who has the 1600wh 84V said he had trouble shutting off first two alarms with the gotway 2.0 app on a iPhone 6s Plus.  I have a 6s Plus as well and I have had no issues with the app.  Everything works perfectly.   

I don't know why there would be a difference but of course I can't say that for sure

22 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:shock2:  Someone got their Msupa!  Excited excited!! :w00t2: So are you now a Gotway convert?  Got a new boot greeting for you, "Goodbye KingSong!" 

Lol...we shall see. The wheel is a monster. Its a freaking beast))) i like it a lot. 

still on the fence about say goodbye to kingsong - it appears they may have beefed up the axle in the new models. If they did, they could maybe win me back :) i still need a 16 incher after all :) 

10 hours ago, Cloud said:

Lol...we shall see. The wheel is a monster. Its a freaking beast))) i like it a lot. 

still on the fence about say goodbye to kingsong - it appears they may have beefed up the axle in the new models. If they did, they could maybe win me back :) i still need a 16 incher after all :) 

So can someone please tell me what the final alarm comes on at on there 1600wh?

11 hours ago, Cloud said:

all this is very exciting

wow.... 

3 hours ago, Donafello said:

So can someone please tell me what the final alarm comes on at on there 1600wh?

Dont know that yet, but when i find out, i will post it on the forum....that is, if the emergency room will have wifi there :) 

what i can say is that it seems the app speed is spot on. I set the tiltback at 30 kmh and it came exactly at 30 kmh per the gps speed app. So the official gotway info related to the third alarm can probably be trusted.  I only turned off the 1st alarm, buy ive yet to hear the 2nd one...the wheel is a true monster.   I am enjoying the cadilac ride after thousands of km on  the bumpy  14 inch .

yesterday , at 28kmh, i went over a speed bump and didnt fall...that was great

Archived