additional headlight/tail light for V8?

abinder3

My V8 should be delivered tomorrow or Saturday (depending on how FedEx feels that day).

I'm thinking of at least getting a brighter red light for the tail light for it (possibly a white headlight as well).

Any idea of a good light to use that maybe could be fastened to the top handle of the V8 and easily removed. (I'd only need to use it at night time.)

Any thoughts, suggestions, info would be greatly appreciated.

(And thanks again to Jason for helping me out and answering all of my questions before I purchased it.)

Allen

7 hours ago, abinder3 said:

My V8 should be delivered tomorrow or Saturday (depending on how FedEx feels that day).

Congrats on your V3 -> V8 upgrade! As it's already dark on the way home I'm now using a bicycle LED head light mounted on DYI adapter for light and camera fitted on the V8 handle and cheap tail red LED blinking light from aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Waterproof-Portable-USB-Rechargeable-Cycling-Bike-Tail-Light-LED-Rear-Seat-Light-Safety-Warning-Lamp/32752396077.html 

631037.jpg

10 hours ago, HEC said:

Congrats on your V3 -> V8 upgrade! As it's already dark on the way home I'm now using a bicycle LED head light mounted on DYI adapter for light and camera fitted on the V8 handle and cheap tail red LED blinking light from aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Waterproof-Portable-USB-Rechargeable-Cycling-Bike-Tail-Light-LED-Rear-Seat-Light-Safety-Warning-Lamp/32752396077.html 

631037.jpg

Thanks !!!!!!!
Would it be possible for you to take a photo how you have them mounted on your V8?

Thanks !

Allen

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Coffee guy said:

Mon dieu! @Chris Westland,  hill ar i us !  fyi: In Australia they "actually" sell Kangaroo balls, and they're about that size (from the looks of it).

^_^

This guy is huge ... I've eaten one of their tails (or tiy-als as they say in Melbourne where I had the meal) but never had the pleasure of roo-balls :o ... I'll trust you on the size ...

Archived