A bagpack for KS16 ?

Polpus

Hi all ,

does anyone know a good strong backpack able to carry a 16'' EUC ?I googled around but see no KS16 inside a bagpack..

I know the toy is pretty weight but sometimes I 'd prefere to have it on my shoulders rather than in my hands ...

thanks in advance !

7 hours ago, Polpus said:

Hi all ,

does anyone know a good strong backpack able to carry a 16'' EUC ?I googled around but see no KS16 inside a bagpack..

I know the toy is pretty weight but sometimes I 'd prefere to have it on my shoulders rather than in my hands ...

thanks in advance !

Yup, look here:

http://www.funshop.at/produkt/funshop-rucksack-schwarz-fuer-elektrische-einraeder-einrad-unicycle/

I'm also thinking about buying one.

It's mentioned that it doesn't fit for 18ers, only up to 16".

Hey peeps did I authorize you to use my personal photos ? :):)

Thank you all.. the backpack may be useful for short trip as reaching the beach (you don't want sand to go inside) or to climb stairs..having the weight on both shoulder/back would be easier then carrying it with one arm through the handle. I 'm convinced I'd prefer a short trip with it on my back that lifting it through the handle..

28 minutes ago, Polpus said:

Hey peeps did I authorize you to use my personal photos ? :):)

Thank you all.. the backpack may be useful for short trip as reaching the beach (you don't want sand to go inside) or to climb stairs..having the weight on both shoulder/back would be easier then carrying it with one arm through the handle. I 'm convinced I'd prefer a short trip with it on my back that lifting it through the handle..

I use to carry EUC in "backpack mode" once a while and it's definitely better than logging it by one hand plus you have both hands free.

Archived