Self-Reflective Random Thoughts of Infinite Wisdom (moved from Post-Merging discussion)

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I hope that's not what you tell all of your Tinder dates!  ;)

How did I let that one slip by me?  :rolleyes:  Oh well, better late than never!  Slight delay!  :yawn:

Ha ha... I wondered why you hadn't picked up on that one - I did set myself up just for you. 

Now that you're back, just let me know when you need that "starter for ten" word / phrase. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right?  ;)  It was laying right there for the picking!   All four feet of it in all it's glory.  :rolleyes:  :yawn:  I'm must be a little off my game.

After the whole gimp thing I'm surprised we both haven't been banned from the forum!  :lol:  I'm not sure the EUC world is quite ready for your new word of the day from down under!  Plus there are some wimminfolk on the board <wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more!>.  We have to tone it down a little.

One of them was hitting on me pretending they couldn't see my doggy crop photo.  <doggy?  Eh eh, wink wink>   Yep hot chicks cannot resist my charm and charisma.  Be warned females for the smoulder is coming....  B)

EDIT:  Gosh I don't know my own power!  She's like all over me - just asked if I wanted to you know, do the deeeeed.  :rolleyes:  I think my extra optical username inch is working wonders!  Who needs a wingman when you got pure manly machismo?  :whistling:

34 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

After the whole gimp thing I'm surprised we both haven't been banned from the forum!  :lol:  

I can understand why they might ban your "Full Member + ass" - but I still happen to be pure and innocent!  :innocent1:

Oh throw me under the bus all of a sudden hey?  :shock2:  Innocent my Full Member + fanny!  :lol:  You're just jealous because I got a hot chick asking to sleep with me after a couple of posts.  Just stay back a couple of feet and at a slightly lower level, and watch the master at work.  :dribble: Watch and learn my young padawan.

Archived