Santa Clause Riding EUC in American Mall...Update!

Rehab1

Will America will take the lead of EUC societal acceptance? I could not find a picture but the September 2016 story below talks about Santa Clause riding around in a shopping mall in America! 

Excerpt:

For instance, Santa Claus riding Airwheel single wheel scooter becomes fashionable. This is a street snap in a shopping mall in America. Riding on Airwheel single wheel electric scooter, the Santa Clause shuttles in the mall, and is busy with distributing festival gifts and blessings to audience. Say goodbye to sled and elk in the memory, Santa Claus welcomes this new travel style, being more fashionable and faster. Full story:

https://www.prfree.org/news-high-quality-smart-airwheel-electric-one-wheel-scooter-is-the-secret-of-street-part-time-jobs-315359.html

Update: Toledo News station is doing a story tomorrow with me riding my V5F+ along side a patient in her wheel chair. 

1 hour ago, MoNo said:

It's an Airwheel ad (disguised as a report story), isn't it?

You may be correct in your assessment. If true the entire EUC should folllow suit and get as much positive press out their even if we have to generate it ourselves! Has  anyone submitted any positive EUC stories or videos to a news organization for coverage? Just for the heck of it I am going to send out my video today of me racing my ECU with a pediatric patient in her wheel chair just to see if there is any interest! I generally find the the press gravitates around stories involving children. Forum members should start contacting news organizations to promote positive stories about EUCs!

I guess the key to long-term success is to make kids want them and parents buy them, I guess in this order B) I don't really have an idea though about the most effective way to go about this goal.

1 hour ago, MoNo said:

I guess the key to long-term success is to make kids want them and parents buy them, I guess in this order B) I don't really have an idea though about the most effective way to go about this goal.

Great News!! A Toledo, Ohio television station is coming out to interview and video me on the V5F + racing against one of my pediatric patients in her wheelchair! I chose to use the V5F+ because my wife is not aware of the V8 yet:D

Here is a video of the child and me racing a few weeks ago.. Not sure what the news station has in mind tomorrow but I will submit a link to the story once it airs.

13 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Great News!! A Toledo, Ohio television station is coming out to interview and video me on the V5F + racing against one of my pediatric patients in her wheel chair! I chose to use the V5F+ because my wife is not aware of the V8 yet:D

Now is the perfect time to tell her. You had to buy a new wheel because your old one is hacked up and you new one that looks nice for the cameras. Plus, now you are going to be famous so you don't have to be accountable for your wild purchases. B)

34 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Great News!! A Toledo, Ohio television station is coming out to interview and video me on the V5F + racing against one of my pediatric patients in her wheel chair! I chose to use the V5F+ because my wife is not aware of the V8 yet:D

Excellent news! And I agree with @16bitSprite - tell her that you've needed to "pimp-up" your ride to properly represent the EUC universum ... ^_^

41 minutes ago, 16bitSprite said:

Now is the perfect time to tell her. You had to buy a new wheel because your old one is hacked up and you new one that looks nice for the cameras. Plus, now you are going to be famous so you don't have to be accountable for your wild purchases. B)

I wish you were right but unfortunately now is not the time;)

Archived