Here is the 1640wh v3

19 hours ago, Donafello said:

A seller on ali express has the units for $2,300 but discounted it to $1980 including shipping.  He sent this picture over as well.  I'm so tempted to jump on this thing

image.png

If its from the seller Rockwheel...you can jump on easily, high reputated seller!

A lot of people ordered from him before, me included, KS18 and V3...

KS18 needed just 12 days from ordering to my door! (Germany) Also all VAT and taxes are included, at least in Europe!

Waiting for the V3 820 :-)

Yes it was. He's been amazing.  I've been trying to get one for a while from him but he could not get them.  He messaged me yesterday and I jumped on it. It's good to know he's reputable.  That was a big concern of mine.  Especially with a $2,000 purchase. He did knock off $320 of the original price and is sending me a tube and tire for free.  Thanks for your feedback.  

9 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Yes it was. He's been amazing.  I've been trying to get one for a while from him but he could not get them.  He messaged me yesterday and I jumped on it. It's good to know he's reputable.  That was a big concern of mine.  Especially with a $2,000 purchase. He did knock off $320 of the original price and is sending me a tube and tire for free.  Thanks for your feedback.  

Yeah, he is giving good discounts, if you just mail him before... I also got a good one on my V3 order :-)

my biggest concern before ordering was, that i got into german customs...(plus around 30% here) but like promised, it goes over a distributor in another european country, and because of this, no customs at all :-) I just don't know how it is in north america?

will your package been split into two, because of batterie regulations? In europe this dont have to, but in the US are stronger regulations, as i know?

He said no customs and no split delievery.  So I'll keep everyone posted.  I just hope this goes smooth.  What would prevent a shipper from putting the Gotway box in another box and just shipping it and not disclosing the merchandise. Can they do that?

1 hour ago, Donafello said:

He said no customs and no split delievery.  So I'll keep everyone posted.  I just hope this goes smooth.  What would prevent a shipper from putting the Gotway box in another box and just shipping it and not disclosing the merchandise. Can they do that?

Yeah, they can ...

But as on passenger flights everything in cargo goes through radar and checked in general! And as Lithium Batteries  count to "dangerous goods" you certainly only do this one time and then be banned or fined.....

But this seller is doing everything correct..my package got the lithium warning signs and a so called "overpack" sticker because of the big 1360wh batterie....

i just asked because -as far as i know- US has a limit of about 600wh in one package....but this rules are complicated as hell...so perhaps i am total wrong

28 minutes ago, vdubers said:

I bought a msuper v3 from the same guy actually. However i could only afford the 680wh one but really looking forward to it. Its in the shipped stage at the moment so guess its still heading through china. Im in the UK 

He seems to do a lot of business. he told me he has connections in the factories so he gets units before other people. His customer service has been excellent. I never waited more the 10 minutes after sending him a message for a reply. If everything goes like this Ill be riding a monster very soon. I will do a complete unboxing and review when unit comes

Archived