Inmotion V8 Pre-order almost over

vladmarks

Hey guys,

We have almost finished our pre-orders for Inmotion V8 which will be available end September.

The special price for the pre-orders is £990 (approx 1179 Euro).

Hit me up here or on Facebook if you want to pre-order. Next day delivery for UK purchases and 3-5 days for EU deliveries.

https://proj42.co.uk/inmotion-v8

I'm sorry to say so but your V8 page is full of incorrect details:

1. First of all you're not "the first company to bring Inmotion products in the UK"

2. V8 doesn't have "in-built Bluetooth speakers"

3. "The triple threat atmospheric LEDs can be customised to satisfy the pickiest riders with more than 10,000 colour variations" ... it's actually over 65.000 (65536)

4. "Standard 3-pin 67.2V charger for 110V-240V mains with the full charging time of 3-3.5 hours." ... Charger is 84V / 1.5A, 4.5 charging time for full charge and plug is completely different from your picture.

5. "Battery: 6.4AH 480WH LiFePO4" ... most certainly not

Kinda hard to trust "seller" like this :( 

Thanks for the corrections, some things have indeed slipped away :)

20 hours ago, HEC said:

1. First of all you're not "the first company to bring Inmotion products in the UK"

We started working with Imscv in spring 2015. We owned the first two samples of v3 in the UK back then.

20 hours ago, HEC said:

3. "The triple threat atmospheric LEDs can be customised to satisfy the pickiest riders with more than 10,000 colour variations" ... it's actually over 65.000 (65536)

Duly noted, although 65k is technically more thank 10k :)

20 hours ago, HEC said:

4. "Standard 3-pin 67.2V charger for 110V-240V mains with the full charging time of 3-3.5 hours." ... Charger is 84V / 1.5A, 4.5 charging time for full charge and plug is completely different from your picture.

Corrected. This part was  wrongly copied from other Inmotion product pages

20 hours ago, HEC said:

5. "Battery: 6.4AH 480WHLiFePO4" ... most certainly not

Currently investigating that. I think this data was taken from the early projections by the manufacturer. 

Re: trustworthiness, I and 500+ customers around Europe during the two years of operation might disagree :) Although I agree that this data should be thoroughly scanned and properly advertised, and assure you the responsible people were brought to account.

Archived