Some topics being moved to brand-specific forums

esaj

As you (maybe) have noticed, there are now brand-specific sub-forums in the front page. I'll start moving topics discussing only a single brand from here to those sub forums. I'll leave the "redirection links" in place in this forum, they will disappear after 30 days, so if you later on can't find some topic that was under General Discussion talking about some certain brand, check the brand-specific sub-forums.

Thanks.

Done, hopefully I didn't miss anything, move wrong (non-brand specific) topics or move topics to wrong brand-forum ;)

Give me a shout if you notice something wrong.

Took me a second to see the new subforms because they are "below the fold". Maybe change the General Discussion description to something like "For discussion on specific brands, see the subforums below."

Took me a second to see the new subforms because they are "below the fold". Maybe change the General Discussion description to something like "For discussion on specific brands, see the subforums below."

Yeah, good idea. I'll tag @John Eucist, as I can't modify the sub-forums myself, only move/edit/delete/hide topics and posts etc... 

​Well right now (and before you posted this) it says:
Questions, Experiences, Tips, Chat. Major brands (for brand-specific discussion) now have their own separate sub-forums.

The problem with if I say "below" is that that same description shows up in the sub-forum main page as well and that wouldn't make sense to say "below" in that case.  Hmm, I'll think of something.

• esaj unpinned this topic

Archived